News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.7K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 595     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

If the bike storage isn't super secure (and I doubt it will be secure enough for ME) I plan on keeping my bicycle in my condo

p.s. there are no model suites, it's just a sales tactic :p

thanks FLACO! Id love to 100% believe it, but the sales have fibbed a few times already. I hope its true.

Don't worry Joe,

I will be one of the first to be there doing the inspection and asking tons & tons of questions. and as soon as I know the real answer I will let you know.

On that note if any of you have any questions for me to ask do let me know and I will be more than happy to ask them.

Models ready!!!!!!!!

thanks FLACO! Id love to 100% believe it, but the sales have fibbed a few times already. I hope its true.

Hi and good afternoon/evening everyone!!

AMAZING news, the models ARE OPEN and ready to be viewed. I went this afternoon at 1pm and saw M1's Queens Park and the other 3 bedroom :) Totally cool. If you get a chance, go by!!!!

Take care,

Joe

Hi and good afternoon/evening everyone!!

AMAZING news, the models ARE OPEN and ready to be viewed. I went this afternoon at 1pm and saw M1's Queens Park and the other 3 bedroom :) Totally cool. If you get a chance, go by!!!!

Take care,

Joe

Wow! I'm glad to hear it! Its funny though, we called earlier in the day to see if they were ready and the sales office said no. That doesn't suprise me though.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I also talked to the sales office about elevator bookings. Apparently, we will all be getting letters soon directing us on how to move in.

Hey everyone,

Yes the Model Suites are ready, also got to look at queens park & St George. both quite nice!!! Will try to go in Next week again to get some pics!!!

So I checked out the model suites as well yesterday. As said above, they had the Queens Park (1 bedroom + den) and the St. George (3 bedroom) units for show. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera to take pics, but I can provide the following observations.

1) The windows are dissappointing in terms of how they open. They are the type that have a little part at the bottom that opens out. I would have much prefered them to be sliders and have a larger part that opens. It won't be fun in those hot spring days when the A/C isn't switched on yet and we will have barely any windows to open to air out (i guess you could use the balacany sliding door, but that won't help in the bedrooms.

2) The Whirlpool SS appliances are actually nicer than what they showed at the design center. The over the range microwave is all SS, even the handle, which I think was black at the design center. Also, the drawar below the oven is SS as well, which I think was black at the design center as well, but could be wrong.

3) The sales center staff are absolutely useless. I asked some pretty basic questions like are the light fixtures in these units standard or upgrades, is the wall paint colour the standard (it was a beige colour) or will it be white, can a garborator be installed in the kitchen sink, etc. I got no answers, just a bunch of I'm not really sure. I really don't understand how they are selling units when they can't answer the most basic of questions about the condo. Especially when it is almost done.

4) I think the halls will be pretty nice, the door frame is covered with some nice dark stained wood and a nice light fixture next to the doors. Not sure what the carpets or wall colour will be but hopefully it wil be nice.

1) The windows are dissappointing in terms of how they open. They are the type that have a little part at the bottom that opens out. I would have much prefered them to be sliders and have a larger part that opens. It won't be fun in those hot spring days when the A/C isn't switched on yet and we will have barely any windows to open to air out (i guess you could use the balacany sliding door, but that won't help in the bedrooms.

I too am very disappointed with the windows when I saw them. The same ones they use in hotel rooms to not allow people to fully open.

3) The sales center staff are absolutely useless. I asked some pretty basic questions like are the light fixtures in these units standard or upgrades, is the wall paint colour the standard (it was a beige colour) or will it be white, can a garborator be installed in the kitchen sink, etc. I got no answers, just a bunch of I'm not really sure. I really don't understand how they are selling units when they can't answer the most basic of questions about the condo. Especially when it is almost done.
I doubt the light fixtures are the standard. The walls paint color will be standard white, but you have a choice of two types.

Back