News   Jun 21, 2024
 4.4K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

So you used a locksmith? That's makes sense now...I was looking for something like that at walmart but the associate there said such a thing did not exist lol ....

New website for Metroplace community

few M3&M4 residents decided to create a community website that would allow us to discuss ongoing issues with our buildings and share ideas/thoughts. please register on metroplacecondos.com if you are feel it might something you would be interested in.

So twice now my friend has had overnight parking tickets even with the parking pass on dash!! So pissed...

Last edited:
So twice now my friend has had overnight parking tickets even with the parking pass on dash!! So pissed...

Where was your friend parked? I noticed that we're no loger allowed to park at anytime on Debores Drive. I saw a car parked there about a week ago 2 nights in a row...both nights got a ticket.

Where was your friend parked? I noticed that we're no loger allowed to park at anytime on Debores Drive. I saw a car parked there about a week ago 2 nights in a row...both nights got a ticket.

Well ,since the friend bothered to obtain a parking pass I don't think they would have parked on the street. I was thinking maybe they parked on the driveway or underground in a space that wasn't a designated visitor spot like the spots reserved for retail customers etc.

He always parks underground in a designated spot! I'm going to take both tickets (with parking pass) down to the management office to complain. This is rediculous. I heard from the M3 security person that its the M4 security guy who takes his job way too seriously. Sounds like he should get his eyes checked.

He always parks underground in a designated spot! I'm going to take both tickets (with parking pass) down to the management office to complain. This is rediculous. I heard from the M3 security person that its the M4 security guy who takes his job way too seriously. Sounds like he should get his eyes checked.

Let us know what happens after you go down to the management office .

Haven't been out to this area much but I'm thinking of renting a place in this building. Is there much retail in these buildings? Coffee shops, convenience stores, small restaurants? If is there much within walking distance? thanks

Haven't been out to this area much but I'm thinking of renting a place in this building. Is there much retail in these buildings? Coffee shops, convenience stores, small restaurants? If is there much within walking distance? thanks

No...closes retail will be walking north on Allen Rd for 10mins till you hit McDonalds, Boston Pizza, Shoppers.......or 5mins west to other food places.

No...closes retail will be walking north on Allen Rd for 10mins till you hit McDonalds, Boston Pizza, Shoppers.......or 5mins west to other food places.

What will one find west of here because I always head north, east or south but never have reason to go west, unless I renew my license lol ? Oh I just remembered that you might be referring to the Downsview flea market perhaps ?

Last edited:

Back