50     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 45     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 477     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

lol, not my place, i put a towel under my door

are you a phan?

Sorry for the late reply but a bad power supply on the computer and lots of things going boom at werk have keep me busy. Phish never could get into them but I've only heard there studio albums. Hearing there live albums could of turned me into a fan like with Widespread Panic. Also a big Allman Brothers Fan.
...................mmmmmm Towels are a good idea too !

take the 401 east to bayview, get off and drive south just past eglinton. Duffs will be on the right hand side about 3 blocks south of eglinton. you can thank me later

If Distance is no problem Try Sloppy Joe's on Lakeshore east of Browns Line. St Louis at Dufferin and Finch is good but watch your bill very closely. Been over charged a couple times in the past.

add "hollywood gelato" to that list, it's on the same block as duffs and makes for the perfect post-wings dessert. just be patient the line-up there can get as long as the lineup at dutch dreams (top 3 ice cream joints in the city? anyone wanna weigh in on this?)

St Clair ice cream on the Danforth near Main. The kids scoop is the size of my @#%$ head and price wise its pretty cheep.

Phish never could get into them but I've only heard there studio albums. Hearing there live albums could of turned me into a fan like with Widespread Panic. Also a big Allman Brothers Fan.

If you like WSP and the Allmans you'd def dig on some PH. I just got back from 2 nights at the Gorge Amphitheater this weekend and would burn you the shows if you want'em. Just finished downloading.

Design Appointment

So had my design appointment yesterday (M4). Here's how it went:

Total including taxes $5500 - bit over my budget but well worth it I think

Kitchen:
upgraded granite (the standard ones weren't my fancy) $600
upgraded hardware $100
added valances $300
upgraded to undermount large single basin sink $750 (double sinks were tiny)
opted for no backsplash (way overpriced - will add myself later)

Flooring:
Upgrade all rooms to Uptown dark Mahogany laminate $1500

Ensuite:
Upgraded floor tiles 12x24 $280
Vanity legs $60
Upgraded Vanity hardware $20

2nd Bath:
Upgraded floor tiles 12x24 $380
Vanity legs $60
Upgraded Vanity hardware $20
Upgraded stand up shower from this cheap/feeling plexiglass to frameless glass $800

Brent was very helpful. The standard finishes weren't all that bad for the most part too. Tried to just upgrade the big stuff with the exception of the hardware since it was relatively cheap anyways, the rest I can do myself later. You're not able to purchase a locker yet either, they just put your name down on a waiting list.

Hope this helps anyone who has their appointment coming up :eek:

For those who are already in M1 and M2 - Brent said we can rent an extra parking spot from the builder. Any truth to this and how much?

Lastly, who went fixed vs variable? Can anyone share what bank they went with and what rates they got?

Move in Date

hi, just wondering what is the earliest move in date for M3? I have a letter but I am sure they will move it again. Curious what others have.
I haven't been there for awhile. Don't know how far from completion they are.

If you like WSP and the Allmans you'd def dig on some PH. I just got back from 2 nights at the Gorge Amphitheater this weekend and would burn you the shows if you want'em. Just finished downloading.

Sounds great. Send me a priviate message and name a time and place. And where is the Gorge Amphitheater?

LongTimeListener The lockers that are for sale are they in or for the folks in M1 &M2?

LongTimeListener The lockers that are for sale are they in or for the folks in M1 &M2?

*shrug*

attachment.php

IMG_0690.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 411
I can see parking spots going off quick. (2nd car)

Not sure about lockers. If none more get bought, it will be a good thing for m3 and m4 people who were told they might a shortage

Is it just me, or are the garbage chutes in M1 not working most of the time? Every time I go, the buttons to select trash/organic/recycling, which are supposed to light up with a red LED, are all off. Pressing them does nothing. What does this mean?

Today I went to the garbage chute room, and presumably, because the buttons weren't working, some idiot decided to leave all of his garbage in the little room, stinking up the place. Literally there were like 6 bags of garbage in there. I couldn't believe someone would be that inconsiderate.

Is it just me, or are the garbage chutes in M1 not working most of the time? Every time I go, the buttons to select trash/organic/recycling, which are supposed to light up with a red LED, are all off. Pressing them does nothing. What does this mean?

What time do you usually go? I know it's shut off overnight (something like 10pm-7am), and also they shut it off when the trucks come which are a few mornings every week. Best to ask management - or even the day security guard whose job it is to turn them off - when they're off in your building, and plan accordingly.

Buddy works at 32Division he said it was a bad domestic.....didn't really get into details though.
Pretty much crime is everywhere, can't do anything about that. All we can do is observe and report suspicious activities to proper authorities.

I remember that when I came home Monday or Tuesday night after the blackout, I saw 2 guys from a funeral home and a body covered with a blanket on the way out from the lobby.

This week has particularly been bad with the garbage chutes not working. I've had to take my garbage back at least 3 times before I gave up and shoved the compost in my freezer... I hope they fix it soon.

On a completely different subject.... for those that have been hoping for a Starbucks, there is one opening up right beside Shoppers Drug Mart in the Lodestar plaza. It's going in beside the Bell store where Hasty Market used to be.

you know you can always go down to the lobby and ask them to open the garbage room for you. i take my boxes down there all the time - unlike some of my neighbours who just pile them outside the garbage chute room

you know you can always go down to the lobby and ask them to open the garbage room for you. i take my boxes down there all the time - unlike some of my neighbours who just pile them outside the garbage chute room

Ouch! At least the idiots on my floor have the decency to leave them inside the garbage chute room when they do it.

Back