News   Jul 16, 2024
 690     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 606     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 746     2 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Joe Camel(Toe) where are you making the group facebook or condo communities?? check out the link I posted for the existing facebook group.

col.forbin are we all going to be saying cool beans in the building instead of good morning?

Joe Camel(Toe) where are you making the group facebook or condo communities?? check out the link I posted for the existing facebook group.

col.forbin are we all going to be saying cool beans in the building instead of good morning?

ill be making it in the condo community site.

Jakerjaker - Thanks so much for all the details you provided.

I don't plan on spending more than $2500 in upgrades but it sounds like potlights at $250/each is going to consume my limit.

As I am not familiar with renovations, I do have a few more questions that maybe someone in here could assist with?

1) Countertop edge - $888 seems like alot to get thicker edges. What's the diff?
2) In terms of resale value, is $3000 for a locker worth it? (I can store my belongings at my parents place)
3) Will they charge me if I opt out of the Kitchen & Bathroom handles (as someone mentioned here)
4) How many potlights should I have?

Thanks again to eveyone's insightful ideas and info.

Also, I'm open to any groups that you folks want to start :)

p.s. not a fan of the brown windows either. Also, just found out recently that the building is not floor to ceilings windows....oh well, I can live with this but now I wonder what else they will change....

Last edited:
Jakerjaker - Thanks so much for all the details you provided.

I don't plan on spending more than $2500 in upgrades but it sounds like potlights at $250/each is going to consume my limit.

As I am not familiar with renovations, I do have a few more questions that maybe someone in here could assist with?

1) Countertop edge - $888 seems like alot to get thicker edges. What's the diff?
2) In terms of resale value, is $3000 for a locker worth it? (I can store my belongings at my parents place)
3) Will they charge me if I opt out of the Kitchen & Bathroom handles (as someone mentioned here)

Thanks again to eveyone's insightful ideas and info.

Also, I'm open to any groups that you folks want to start :)

p.s. not a fan of the brown windows either. Also, just found out recently that the building is not floor to ceilings windows....oh well, I can live with this but now I wonder what else they will change....

Hi

1) My fiance and I paid 800 dollars for a upgraded counter tops. way worth it because none of the standards quite matched the cupboards we chose and it would be much more expensive to do it yourself
2) We also bought a locker. We currently live in a condo and know that most buyers demand a locker
3) If it means anything to you, the handles they sell at Canadian Tire or Home Depot will fit in the holes they drill for you, its a standard measurement and we confirmed that liberty will be drilling the standard holes for the drawers and cupboards- not worth paying for

Hope that helps!

not floor to ceiling windows? glad i have a sliding door walk out

hmmm...are you referring to the balcony door? My unit has the balcony that stretches the width of my unit but the balcony door is in the living room only. Therefore, the bedroom does not have floor to ceiling, there is about 2-3 ft at the bottom which won't be glass. At least this is what the sales lady told me.

Jacqpaul, thanks for the info. Again, I'm still trying to figure out how to best spend my $2500 limit. I may opt for the locker if they can give it to me for $2500. So far, I don't think I will go for the potlights (bro has insisted he can install). I'm leaning to spending my money on the granite corner upgrades and ceran top stove :)

Last edited:

3) They wont charge you nor give you a credit
4) Potlights are very directional and dont spread out light all that well, dont know your floorplan, but maybe 6ish per room

Back