News   Jul 23, 2024
 125     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 726     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.9K     0 

Luxury Condos everywhere ......

I am not sure www.askmen.com has it correct. Here is what I found, but, this is also unconfirmed.. remember that neighbourhoods are pretty loosely defined, so the stats will probably vary.. I will keep my eye out for any more information that I can find..
5. Rockcliffe Park -- $1,141,571 -- (Average sale price year to date for Aug. 2009 from the Ottawa Real Estate Board)
4. Bridle Path, Toronto -- $1,252,295 -- (Average sale price, Aug. 2009 from the Toronto Real Estate Board)
3. Vancouver west side -- $1,570,884 -- (Average sale price year to date for Aug. 2009 from the Vancouver Real Estate Board)
2. Mount Royal, Calgary -- $2,060,000 -- (Average sale price, Aug. 2009 from the Calgary Real Estate Board)
1. Elbow Park – Glencoe, Calgary -- $3,274,333 -- (Average sale price, Aug. 2009 from the Calgary Real Estate Board)

Anyone know of any creditable sources for this?

I don't know about the rest, but that seems pretty cheap for bridle path's average sale price. There are some over 10 million. I doubt there are any under 1 million. The average should be higher.

I don't know about the rest, but that seems pretty cheap for bridle path's average sale price. There are some over 10 million. I doubt there are any under 1 million. The average should be higher.

It seemed low to me as well, but I think it depends on the definition of the area.

From Wikipedia, "Although "The Bridle Path" is in fact the name of a road in the area, the term generally applies to the surrounding neighbourhood as a whole. It is generally bounded by The Bridle Path on the north, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre on the south, Bayview Avenue on the west and Leslie Street on the east" (here).

Of course, the street "Bridal Path" has much higher prices on average. But, dont forget, Rosedale and Forest Hill also have their super-exclusive streets.

Back