News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 854     0 

London from above, at night

The greatest city in the World in my opinion. Maybe a Euro-centric view, but you can't help but feel like you're at the centre of the world when you're at Trafalgar Square or Mansion House. Thanks for posting the link.

Those pictures really give bustling London a a sense of serenity and peacefulness somewhow.

Still one of my fave cities in the world, but I'm having a hard time getting over their recent political choices. I know "blame the burbs!"

British Museum, War Museum, Greenwich, remnants of London Wall, Portobello Market; what's not to like about London? My favourite city. My daughter did a semester at Westminster University as part of her Ryerson fashion degree; we hanged together, great memories.

Incredible views of a great city. Centre of the world? Either London or New York can give you that feeling I guess.

The geographic location of London makes it seem a tad more "centre of the world" than NYC methinks, although there's something about NYC that makes it feel like the "mothership" of all cities (if that makes an iota of sense).

Count me in with JN. London and New York are undoubtedly in their own league, but within that elite pairing I think it's London, hands down, that gives me that centre of civilization feeling. For all its fantasticness, New York feels a little...peripheral by comparison. Important, of course, but not the same crossroads that London is.

Much less international for sure. I guess it helps that what London's got across the water is Paris, while Manhattan has...New Jersey.

Back