News   Mar 28, 2024
 984     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 554     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 847     0 

Kotsy's Toronto Photos

Fantastic photos kotsy. Thank you for posting them. A real treat to see your excellent work.

So kind of you to say. Thanks so much :)

Here's some more from the Raptors win night/parade and some other ones taken with my cell

Swarm! Swarm!
by kotsy, on Flickr

Distracted From Work
by kotsy, on Flickr

On A High
by kotsy, on Flickr

Gardiner Sunsets
by kotsy, on Flickr

VIP Section
by kotsy, on Flickr

Dockside
by kotsy, on Flickr

Canada Day Morning Rush Hour
by kotsy, on Flickr

Etobicoke Sunsets
by kotsy, on Flickr

McMangled
by kotsy, on Flickr

I've said before, I value you work as art; because it is.

This one in particular struck a chord with me as just .....wow.

1575086527900.png

Which leads me to 2 questions.

1) Do you make your living off photography? (if not, you should surely consider it)

2) Do you sell prints? I might know someone interested........;)

Last edited:
Thanks SO much to lenaitch & North Light for your kind words! ?

I actually do make a living off photography but it's from events/weddings etc.

UrbanToronto is what got me into photography and buying a DSLR about 5 years ago. I moved to Dundas/Church and started taking photos of Aura & Ryerson SLC construction for the forum and it went from there. I started to sell enlarged prints later but mostly of The Guvernment Closing night, as I had a lot of friends that used to party there. I pushed them regularly on Facebook but eventually transitioned into events & weddings as I found a lot more success there. I do cityscape shots more for myself now and the odd building shot for the forum but am definitely still open to selling prints when requested. Feel free to PM me or send an email @ mailbag@kotsy.ca to discuss further! ?

Stunning work as always Kotsy. Always thought this would be a great idea someday didn’t think something like this would happen for these kinds of shots. Beautiful int the way that architecture and vantage points can be captured with out the motion or business that distracts from great shots. But it’s also Very Sad to see the malls and airports just empty of life.

Thanks very much, cc46 & ptbotrmphn! I was starting to have less motivation in doing city photography before covid-19 hit. The huge changes in the city initially inspired me to get out there and capture the unbelievable sights. That momentum carried me through after things re-opened and outside became busier as I'm still barely working and have more free time than I'm used to. That and getting a bike share helps me get to locations a lot quicker than walking :)

Back