Toronto

KING Toronto (Westbank/Allied) - Real Estate -

neuhaus

Member Bio
Reaction score
I bought as my primary residence, as the features, quality and level of detail are mind-blowing in this building -- it will be nothing Toronto has ever seen. I'm pretty tired of fixing and renovating brand new condo units for myself due to the cheap and poor level of standards of many Toronto builders.
A good majority of buyers here are end users so I don't have to worry about the big amount of turnover or renters in the first few years of occupancy which you see in most condos.
As long as the builder is highly reputable and the project has been approved, or well into the process, the risks are low.
Buying pre-construction is very common here in Toronto, you just need to do your research and due diligence.

TheKingEast

Member Bio
Reaction score
Interesting conversation about the project. It was interesting to hear about Allied/Westbank's plans for retail. Of course there's a marketing element here but there are some good tidbits about the project.

I think those who bought here will do very well. The level of detailing that is going into this building is eye-opening.

Last edited: