King East Condos (Lamb Development, Hyde Park, Sher Corp ) - Real Estate -

occupancy

It seems to always be silent on their end. I think there will be another delay to next week for floors 3-7.

DEAD SILENCE ITS ACTUALLY DEAFENING.........i have received nothing to me or my lawyer but! i have not signed refused to the oct 30 occ docs and therefore have given no cheques whatsoever..........i think it highly unlikely that this week produces results for occupancy...the best info is to call the city and talk to the inspector.........no inspector.no permit.no occupancy..i sense little lamb fear really......there is no recovery.incl. this oct 30 occ delay my file says 7 delays in total since i got involved...........

DEAD SILENCE ITS ACTUALLY DEAFENING.........i have received nothing to me or my lawyer but! i have not signed refused to the oct 30 occ docs and therefore have given no cheques whatsoever..........i think it highly unlikely that this week produces results for occupancy...the best info is to call the city and talk to the inspector.........no inspector.no permit.no occupancy..i sense little lamb fear really......there is no recovery.incl. this oct 30 occ delay my file says 7 delays in total since i got involved...........

This is the saddest part of all.

i got a notice through lawyer at 5 ish today saying occupancy is fri[thats ]tomorrow] for my unit

I really don't think this date means anything because it is the same as the one mentioned in the builder's e-mail this week...and for the record, I still have no PDI date and my occupancy is Monday, so just goes to show that more delays are most likely coming our way.

I really don't think this date means anything because it is the same as the one mentioned in the builder's e-mail this week...and for the record, I still have no PDI date and my occupancy is Monday, so just goes to show that more delays are most likely coming our way.

I just called the City of Toronto. They still don't have an occupancy permit. The only permit that the city inspectors have signed off on is plumbing. Still no HVAC or Building permit as of 10 am this morning.

I just called the City of Toronto. They still don't have an occupancy permit. The only permit that the city inspectors have signed off on is plumbing. Still no HVAC or Building permit as of 10 am this morning.

There's still time, but I'm not too confident. I'd really like to see their excuse this time. They're all out of people to blame. Who will they blame next? Obama?

Try to get in touch with PDI scheduler from BJL's office, as it turns out she has been on site since she was designated as person to book PDIs so she's a bit harder to get hold of.

Thanks for the update. Is it possible they've signed off on HVAC for certain units?

Did you happen to ask if he was heading over today? Because the claim has been that he hasn't been showing up. lol This has become laughable...

Thanks for the update. Is it possible they've signed off on HVAC for certain units?

Did you happen to ask if he was heading over today? Because the claim has been that he hasn't been showing up. lol This has become laughable...

I don't believe that. I believe he has been showing up, but the building has not passed inspection.

I don't believe that. I believe he has been showing up, but the building has not passed inspection.

Try to get in touch with PDI scheduler from BJL's office, as it turns out she has been on site since she was designated as person to book PDIs so she's a bit harder to get hold of.

The BJL scheduler is the one that keeps scheduling my appointments....the first one she didn't call me to cancel, and the second one 59 Developments called me to cancel--59 told me they didn't know when I will receive one. The man performing the PDI told me my unit is not ready to provide me with one. Scheduler = lies!!

Last edited:

Back