544     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 839     0 

Jasonzed's myDrone Activity of Toronto and Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJI_0340.JPG
DJI_0344.JPG

Good to see you are still flying Jason. Are you still using the P4A or did you move to one of the Mavics? How many hours on your bird?

Good to see you are still flying Jason. Are you still using the P4A or did you move to one of the Mavics? How many hours on your bird?

Yes indeed but not with the P4A but rather with the Mavic Mini. I decided to sell the P4A because I was using the Mini most of the time. I may buy the Mavic Pro 2 but I need (want) to buy a couple things for my RV first. I probably have hundred's of hours of flying time.

Cool about the mini! It's got a great portability and discreetness about it. Have you experienced any issues with uncommanded descent or prop damage from the tips striking the body? I still have my P4P+ but hardly get to fly it and should probably sell it.

Cool about the mini! It's got a great portability and discreetness about it. Have you experienced any issues with uncommanded descent or prop damage from the tips striking the body? I still have my P4P+ but hardly get to fly it and should probably sell it.

No problems yet :) I sold mine here: https://omniviewtech.ca/collections/phantom-4-4-pro-certified-pre-owned After about two weeks somebody from Alberta bought it. OmniTech's take is 20% or 15% if you decide to buy a new one.

The DJI store is located near Dundas/427.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back