News   Oct 22, 2020
 1.3K     4 
News   Oct 22, 2020
 1K     1 

Jasonzed's myDrone Activity of Toronto and Area

weekend_guy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Amazing pics! Any chance you are able to gather more of the Georgetown South rail corridor, similar to the ones you have showing the Strachan grade separation? Lots of cool construction going on at the moment in that corridor...

CatNipN'Critters

Member Bio
Reaction score
JAsonzed, I cannot tell you how lovely these shots have been!! I have always enjoyed your pics from out west! But these drone pics are off the charts!!! The entire skyline is become hard to capture, but yoy have grabbed some amazing perspectives!! Thnx and congrats!! Fun hobby!!! Thnx for putting the time in!!

Goldie

Member Bio
Reaction score
Today from the Islands

Those wonderful views of the Islands really emphasize the beautiful gem at our doorstep.

For a "Then & Now" it would be nice to have a current aerial photo matching this 1929, east-looking view of Ashbridge's Bay.
That's the old Woodbine Racetrack (at the foot of Woodbine Ave.) and all that water in the foreground has now been filled-in to accommodate Lake Shore Blvd. and parkland.
Queen St. E. runs thru the photo and Eastern Ave. is near the water.

Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
JAsonzed, I cannot tell you how lovely these shots have been!! I have always enjoyed your pics from out west! But these drone pics are off the charts!!! The entire skyline is become hard to capture, but yoy have grabbed some amazing perspectives!! Thnx and congrats!! Fun hobby!!! Thnx for putting the time in!!
Thanks for the kind words. It is indeed a fun hobby:)

Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
Those wonderful views of the Islands really emphasize the beautiful gem at our doorstep.

For a "Then & Now" it would be nice to have a current aerial photo matching this 1929, east-looking view of Ashbridge's Bay.
That's the old Woodbine Racetrack (at the foot of Woodbine Ave.) and all that water in the foreground has now been filled-in to accommodate Lake Shore Blvd. and parkland.
Queen St. E. runs thru the photo and Eastern Ave. is near the water.
This area is virtually next in the queue. I will keep you posted.