News   Sep 18, 2024
 183     0 
News   Sep 18, 2024
 385     1 
News   Sep 18, 2024
 692     1 

is this a good neighbourhood

Keeping a clean house has nothing to do with bed bugs. Once they establish themselves into an apartment, condo or loft it takes a vigilant and dedicated property management team to properly instruct residents as to how to prepare their suite for treatments, seal the suite and keep the sprays happening in the affected suite(s) and surrounding suites. Period.
It's a shame that some good rental buildings with caring office staff are getting bad reputations because a couple of suites may have, or have had, bedbugs.

Thanks ...the report at bed bug is scary ...I don't think I'll move

Or buy some of that powder that causes them to dry up and die.

Seriously, they are a problem because they crawl under doors, through cracks, through outlets. They're sneaky little buggers and no matter how clean you keep your own unit, if they're in the building, you're at risk of getting them too.

It does seem like essentially every old building in the downtown core has a report on BedBugRegistry, though. I'm not sure if they're avoidable. In 20 years, will dense condo projects like CityPlace have Bed Bug problems too?

Thanks all ...all your responses have helped ,me a lot . I have short listed other places ...willl anyone know whether these apartments are good ..maagement responsible, neighbourhoods decent ? the address are 1) 276 St. Clair Ave West 2) 730 Dovercourt Rd 3) 50 Stephanie Street 4) 95 Redpath 5) 45 Balliol Street 6) 77 Davisville Avenue 7)

Where is the worst place to live in the toronto? Where is the worst ghetto/slum?
I heard regant park's not too bright. Is there anything worse than that? Or that is similar to that?

Back