News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 568     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Investment Property, wait or buy?

While investing on the property it is always recommended to take the advise of expert real estate agents. Especially for the first time buyers it is very essential to give a special thought before investing, here the buyers agent comes to your help.He will represent the buyer to the seller.

Yes a Realtor has knowledge that others dont and can helps you make a right desision, we do all the work for you so you relax. It is the most important thing in life buying a home and without a agent you cannot do this.

Contact me if you want the best!

When your in bed sleeping sucking on your thumb im still up working hard for my money!

You've been attempting to drum up business on these fora....yet nobody knows how to contact you......I guess you're pretty stupid, eh?

People do contact me, its called a private MSG ever heard of it? If I post my info than thats considered advertising and will result in a ban.
Also why you want to know who am I? to harass me some more?

Just leave me alone, I dont want your busines

to report your fraudulent activities to TREB.

Realy I have done no fraud ever, i never implied insurance fraud you DID!!!

Don't worry, I prefer professionals who have a basic command of the local language.

And I prefer client who are not A-holes

Please leave me alone, im done with you now and forever, I feel sorry for the people around you

And I prefer client who are not A-holes

Just the ones who garden in their living rooms?

I feel sorry for the people around you

I feel sorry for anyone who mistakes you for a professional realtor.

BTW, telling people to leave you alone on an internet message board won't get you very far.

Just the ones who garden in their living rooms?

I feel sorry for anyone who mistakes you for a professional realtor.

I am a professional Realtor, have won many awards, have many international client and investors and my team takes care of their portfolios. Year on year our profits are rising and our brokerage has been recognized as a fast growing very sucessful. Now I must say I fell sorry for any Realtor who has to work for you, no amount of commissions will ever be enough to have to deal with you.

BTW, telling people to leave you alone on an internet message board won't get you very far.

Okay and what are you trying to be a internet tough guy? What do you want from me? im not looking to meet anyone sorry

Back