News   Apr 22, 2024
 985     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 300     0 

Ikea

IKEA at STC

IMG-20230825-WA0000.jpg

Visiting the fam down east @AlbertC ?

That's a long way from your typical stomping grounds!
I hit up all the boroughs occasionally, even Scarborough! :)
I primarily post photos from Downtown Toronto and near where I live (see my location under my avatar), but there are times when I even post photos from Mississauga City Centre, VMC, North York Centre, and New Downtown Markham!

They really need to expand their menu to be more in line with the stores in the burbs. It's very limited and disappointing. I haven't been back since my one and only sojourn over there.

When we moved into our downtown condo, we had a dividing wall that made a perfect spot for bookshelves. We installed Billy products from IKEA. — basic, inexpensive book cases but we added the glass doors. We had many compliments on those shelves over the years, and people were all surprised when I told them they were ikea.

When we moved into our downtown condo, we had a dividing wall that made a perfect spot for bookshelves. We installed Billy products from IKEA. — basic, inexpensive book cases but we added the glass doors. We had many compliments on those shelves over the years, and people were all surprised when I told them they were ikea.
They are the most functional bookshelves you can get. I have about 15 in my apartment, of various sizes, some with doors, some without. I got my first one about 35 years ago. My sectional couch is also from them; I replaced the foam in the seat cushions and all of the covers earlier this year. There is a European company called Bemz that makes covers for various Ikea couches; better quality than the original, made in Vilnius. For foam, Foamite is fantastic - I just selected the grade of foam I wanted, measured carefully, and had the pieces delivered.

Back