News   May 02, 2024
 311     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 184     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 210     0 

Hungry in Toronto!

Last edited:
Brunch at Little Fish in the Junction--house made very spicy (caution, they're pork but sometimes I bend the rules if they're that good.:)) sausages, 2 medium poached eggs on rye, home fries and a really good espresso for $9. Pretty Junctionites here.:) (I ate here this morning--spicy matters to me on a hot day!)

Lunch--cornflake chicken club sandwich, fries or salad and a Mill St Organic pint for $15--at the Lakeview--rather tasty and filled with gorgeous hipsters.:D Ok, not the healthiest sandwich in town, but so addictive....

Dinner--Blansdowne/BLO hipsters flock to Ethiopian joint Nazareth, conveniently located next door to hipster brunch spot/bar Disgraceland, in Bloorcourt Village.

Redroom: Next time you're in town, we'll go to a non-905-area restaurant.

Last edited:
ha.... you've been promising me that for about 8 months now. I dont think I have the right clothes to visit your spots...

et voila.

hipsterscum.jpg

Right now, check out Summerlicious (http://www.toronto.ca/special_events/summerlicious/2010/index.htm) - great Toronto restaurants offering prix fixed menus that are a fraction of the regular cost.

Many places book up fast so call in advance!

On the subject, has anyone had any good Summerlicious experiences this summer? I went to Bangkok Kitchen for lunch - amazing! They did a buffet of delicious Thai food for $15. I also had a reservation for Alize but they had a huge line-up of people with reservations (they clearly overbooked) so we went somewhere else (Yonge and Eglinton has lots of options). I'm going somewhere this Friday with a friend..she booked it so I don't know where we're going.

Back