670     1 
News   May 02, 2024
 210     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 277     0 

How to deal Suprises when moving into a new condo

Member Bio
Reaction score
Most buyers of real estate start their search online. Buyers are looking up what prices are, what kind of properties are out there and now, more than ever, they are looking at your reputation.

Today people are using Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and other social media sites to comment on their experience after working with people in the real estate industry: and we definitely know that word of mouth is a powerful communication tool.

Here are some links to videos that I've seen that show people's experience with a new condos in Toronto

http://eepurl.com/b3RRH

Gail Vaz-Oxlade from Slice
Armand Conant Partner with Heenan Blaikie
Scott McLellan from Plazacorp

Debt in Canada
The Bank of Canada has issued a stern warning about debt loads that Canadians are carrying, get advice from Gail Vaz-Oxlade about managing your debt.

Moving into a new Condo
For years, investors and buyers have been lining up to buy condos pre-construction all across the Greater Toronto Area. Most of the time, buyers only focus on prices, floorplan, views and finishes. As these buildings get closer to occupancy many buyers are shocked and unable to deal with process of taking over the unit.

Delays, deficiencies, changes, and closing costs are all quite common in the new home industry; therefore, the more you understand these issues, the more likely you can deal with them effectively. And we do want to make the best possible decisions right?

So watch Inside Toronto Real Estate Tonight at 7p and get your questions answered.

Tune in and call 416.446.7090 and ask host Brian Persaud all your real estate questions. Inside Toronto Real Estate airs Wednesdays at 7:00 PM only on Rogers TV.

Repeats
Thursday 12:00p

For video and more info check out our web Page http://www.rogerstv.com/itre

The video of the door blowing open is no surprise. I saw that over at Waterpark City, which ironically is another project built by Lanterra. I feel really bad for that guy.

I disagree. They're very relevant. Often discussion about the topic takes place, regardless of the show airing.

Perhaps referencing the show in the subject line will differentiate it from general threads.

I disagree. They're very relevant. Often discussion about the topic takes place, regardless of the show airing.

Perhaps referencing the show in the subject line will differentiate it from general threads.

I agree...

That guy at MLS...man, I'd lose my mind if I had to deal with that sound.

Back