429     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Hospital denying service???

lordmandeep

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
Well as you may have heard the hospital situation in Brampton is horrid with a new hospital which always has 5hr+ long waits.

Many people have been going to Georgetown hospital and there was some cases of refusal of service however things were settled afterwards.

No, I heard someone went to the Orangeville Hospital and was denied service because he was from Brampton. First of all, it is a rumour and secondly how can a hospital deny service for a basic injury like a cut???

Now, the Orangeville hospital is rather close to Brampton, as Highway ten is like a highway and you can easily go 110 km on that road and reach there and 30 mins, but you easily save hours.

Lordman, maybe you should try getting a sex change instead.

i read in an article that the amount of people that qualify to get that per year is in the single digits and it's less that 50 grand per person. it probably costs the system more money not to do it. not a big deal IMO. i think they provide it because it's cheap. if they really cared about peoples mental health they would cover other things, but they don't, even if your life depends on it.

Back