News   Aug 30, 2024
 2.4K     2 
News   Aug 30, 2024
 2.2K     0 
News   Aug 30, 2024
 589     0 

Hero Burger

Anyone notice Hero Burger's signage at their new Queen West location?

It's so bad I don't even know how to describe it. Also, it looks like it "may" be temporary. I just hope -- and pray -- that the real sign is on backorder.

another opening at sherway gardens food court soon too.... do they have veggie burgers? :b

^ got one at Sherway today, nothing on it but mustard, pickles, and brie...fantastic, but too expensive. I had had the fries before, but they were ordinary. I miss Harvey's' old fries, RIP, they soaked up vinegar like there was no tomorrow.

anybody been to griffins pub in bloor west village.they have like 35 different burgers to choose from and their soo good.

Never been there before, but I've past by the one in Yorkville. What are the prices like?

Welcome CandyTrixie

Re: prices

The combo is about two dollars above the "norm" at other fast food outlets.

AoD

I used to eat at the Hero Burger at the TD Centre food court all the time. Good burgers, but they haven't been as good lately. I've switched to their vegan Soul Burger and it's quite good. My colleagues and I have found the quality of fries has declined since they first opened, but it's still better than most of the batter-dipped fries that other burger joints have switched to.

It was one of the first (if not the first). It's in Hazelton Lanes and has been open for a few years.

Just found out about the Yorkville location a few weeks ago - it was sitting right under my nose all this time! I had made the truly epic trip out to Sherway several times just for a Hero burger (actually, this gives me the opportunity to read on the subway for 4 hours)...Boursin, olive paste, mustard, and pickles.

Ah Hazelton Lanes - I don't darken their doorways too often. Thanks DarkStar!

Just saw in the Real Estate News that the Hero Burger at Hazelton Lanes is up for sale, MLS #C822160, for $269,900.

Looks like there is yet another Hero Burgers opening up, this time on the east side of Yonge, just north of King (right beside the Sleep Country). I've heard very mixed reviews of this mini-chain. When it first opened in Hazelton Lanes a few years back lots of people raved about the food, but now it seems more negative than positive....mostly being that the food is overpriced and average in taste.

Back