News   Apr 23, 2024
 528     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Help needed, rental disaster

cityplaceguy

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have a client from middle east that have investment property here in toronto. I have rented him condo out to some new to canada immigrants for a lease. Everything fine for first 8 months but 2 days ago i get call about expansive damages to the condo from the board/management.

What happened was that the renters wanted to grow vegetables in the livivng room and put down soil and were watering it. It has now gone through the floor and there is lots of damage they say over 150K? Is it possible and what to tell my client? I am in process to make claim but the renters are not even legal in canada and insurance may not cover.

Any advice will be helpful to me.

Last edited:
You rented your client's condo to illegals who subsequently began farming vegetables on the living room floor????

And at the end you say "If lloking for Realtor, come be with the best. MSG ME!"

Surely this cannot be for real?

I'm guessing you must be renting out most of the Shitty I mean City Place condos as well.

Great work

I have a client from middle east that have investment property here in toronto. I have rented him condo out to some new to canada immigrants for a lease. Everything fine for first 8 months but 2 days ago i get call about expansive damages to the condo from the board/management.

What happened was that the renters wanted to grow vegetables in the livivng room and put down soil and were watering it. It has now gone through the floor and there is lots of damage they say over 150K? Is it possible and what to tell my client? I am in process to make claim but the renters are not even legal in canada and insurance may not cover.

This post seems to be nothing but a hoax -- an attempt to elicit response from bored individuals (and that includes me) wasting their time looking for something to do.

Just laugh and ignore.

Seems a strange hoax when the poster is also posting "hire me, I'm the best" in a bunch of other threads. :)

:rolleyes:

I have lota critisism for this let me make a few things straight, it wasnt me who rented it out it was one of my agents working under me. I would never ever rent to illegal people. It was not a grow up, the were just growing vegetables for cooking/eating. We are trying to look for a way (loophole) to make insurance pay for damages, if anyone knows please msg me, maybe some compansations if possible.

As for people critisize me, well haters will be haters I guess, im running a very sucessfull business, but we are all humans after all. belive me I have seen much worse like people renting out to grow-ops even in condos and your insurance will not cover and most people forfit home because repairs too much to bear.

I have lota critisism for this let me make a few things straight, it wasnt me who rented it out it was one of my agents working under me. I would never ever rent to illegal people. It was not a grow up, the were just growing vegetables for cooking/eating. We are trying to look for a way (loophole) to make insurance pay for damages, if anyone knows please msg me, maybe some compansations if possible.

As for people critisize me, well haters will be haters I guess, im running a very sucessfull business, but we are all humans after all. belive me I have seen much worse like people renting out to grow-ops even in condos and your insurance will not cover and most people forfit home because repairs too much to bear.

Dear friend,

No one here hates you- we are merely mocking your extreme incompetence.

The situation could have been far worse- it could have happened to one of us!

Kind wishes......

"We are trying to look for a way (loophole) to make insurance pay for damages, if anyone knows please msg me, maybe some compansations if possible."

Well sounds to me like your looking to scam the insurance company, good luck with that!

Its called insurance fraud by the way, look it up.

What real-estate firm are you with?

We are trying to look for a way (loophole) to make insurance pay for damages

We'll help you out by sending this thread to all the insurance companies in Ontario. ;)

cityplaceguy, you are my new favourite member. I enjoy your spamming of posts.

How come most of the other realtors on this site identify themselves and/or their company, but you don't? Why are you the best? Better than all the rest?

You're the best!
Around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep you down
You're the Best!
Around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep you down
You're the Best!
Around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own

Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.

Good luck with your problem.

This can happen. It happened in my building about four or five years ago, I heard this first hand from the building's Operation Manager. Notices were put through the door for the annual fire inspection (working speakers/fire alarms etc.) and when the superintendent went into a suite the next day with the guy from the company who maintains the alarm system they found the dining room and half of the living room as a vegetable garden. I don't know any more details except that they laid down plastic on the floor and piled dirt on top. They learned after they were gone that they also used a bedroom for growing. So this does happen but I have to wonder how the hell did they get all that soil up there without anyone noticing?

Back