News   Aug 27, 2024
 866     2 
News   Aug 27, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Aug 27, 2024
 559     0 

Gun Crime Capital of Canada? NOT Toronto.

But I'll bet places were safe in the good ol' white bread days!

Oh, I loved the good ol' white bread days with dad, the brave breadwinner who didn't have a clue what was going on under his nose, mother, the perfect homemaker and of course, us kids who were just so dern cute and we had no doubt that everything was going to turn out just fine - well, except for that damn faggot cousin, and the stupid uncle who fell in love with a woman from a different race and that disallusioned maiden aunt who thought she could be an independent career woman. Other than that, we just felt so safe - well except for the constant threat of nuclear annihilation, but well, safety and happiness does come with a bit of a price tag. Do I ever miss those days of safety!!!!

Oh, I loved the good ol' white bread days with dad, the brave breadwinner who didn't have a clue what was going on under his nose, mother, the perfect homemaker and of course, us kids who were just so dern cute and we had no doubt that everything was going to turn out just fine - well, except for that damn faggot cousin, and the stupid uncle who fell in love with a woman from a different race and that disallusioned maiden aunt who thought she could be an independent career woman. Other than that, we just felt so safe - well except for the constant threat of nuclear annihilation, but well, safety and happiness does come with a bit of a price tag. Do I ever miss those days of safety!!!!
Thanks, I needed the chuckle. The good ol'days were not as great as we'd like to think, that's for sure.

Perhaps what she meant was that no place is absolutely safe, maybe ineloquently. You could still be shot in this city like in any other. Is your life in serious danger? If you're not involved in organized crime, then no. But where would the thread have gone then?

I don't think anyone ever guaranteed us absolute safety.

Anyway, everyone knows that the youth of today are the spawn of the devil - just like us when we were younger.

Back