Gramercy Park Condos (Malibu Investments) - Real Estate -

Did anybody received letters with move in dates for Phase 1?

Did anybody received letters with move in dates for Phase 1? We are in phase 2 which should be ready few month after Phase 1.:cool:

Did anybody received letters with move in dates for Phase 1? We are in phase 2 which should be ready few month after Phase 1.:cool:

LOL Its so funny, as I asked the question yesterday, received a letter from Malibu with my occupation date in Phase 2. Its November 21

My sister bought on the 5th floor of Phase 2, and got a letter from Malibu the other day saying her occupancy date had been pushed back (again) to January 2013.

I was near the building today and was able to see inside. Phase 1 started to accept first residents. Saw people moving to the second floor in several units.
THe fencing is now partually opened so its possible to access the driveway for the first time !

We are in phase 2 so the move is in November. Phase 2 is just the second building in the complex not a new construction south of the site

Last edited:
I was near the building today and was able to see inside. Phase 1 started to accept first residents. Saw people moving to the second floor in several units.
THe fencing is now partually opened so its possible to access the driveway for the first time !

We are in phase 2 so the move is in November. Phase 2 is just the second building in the complex not a new construction south of the site

Hi alexb805,

That is great news about people moving in. We are in phase 2 as well and are hoping that the November date is not pushed back.

the building is looking great.

Hi alexb805,
That is great news about people moving in. We are in phase 2 as well and are hoping that the November date is not pushed back.
the building is looking great.
Unfortunately, we just received a letter today pushing our Phase 2, 3rd floor move-in date from December 21st, 2012 to January 30th, 2013.

Back