Toronto Clear Spirit | 131.36m | 40s | Cityscape | a—A

I'm a bit confused.

What is the tall tower going up at the Distillery currently??

And the two new, proposed funky ones... what are those called?

*getting confused by the minute*

Cladding @ Pure Spirit today...

purespirit1ny7.jpg

purespirit2nk8.jpg

looks good but i wish they would use less separations between the glass. No toronto condo seems to want to be the first to use modern seemless or unique cladding.

I haven't been to the District for years, and decided to stop by the other day.

I ended up wondering into the sales center, and decided to check out some of the units available at Clear Spirit.

Seems they're well into the $400 psf. price range. I was a little shocked at the asking price, but I guess the area has some cache.

I just wanted to know what you guys thought of the pricing (and future profit potential) on these properties. I was looking at something in the 650 sf./$250,000 range.

Your input would be most appreciated.

Sdamien,

Are hustling realestate or something? I mean, three similar posts on three threads that I've managed to find in like fifteen seconds? If you are interested in purchasing, either contact the sales office or a realestate agent.

We have a real estate forum on here. I don't see why he can't ask for advice on condos from the members of this board. I can't speak for the quality of advice he'll receive, mind you...

Sdamien,

Are hustling realestate or something? I mean, three similar posts on three threads that I've managed to find in like fifteen seconds? If you are interested in purchasing, either contact the sales office or a realestate agent.

WTF!

Are you being serious!

I didn't try to promote the sale of anything, all I did was ask for the opinion of my fellow Torontonians.

The reason for the three posts (though it hurts me to have to explain myself here) is:

1) I own a small unit at the Spire, and have considered flipping it due to the supposed price increase - wanted your opinion - NOT YOUR SALE!!!

2) I went by the Ditillery the other day, and I was considering buying a smaller unit there as an investment - wanted your opinion - NOT YOUR SALE!!!

3) I also heard that there are some cool things going down at Printing Factory. I personally do not like the area but again - wanted your opinion NOT YOUR SALE!!!

I have an agent, but I think under all advice that an agents gives, there's some bias since they do want to make a sale.

I was hoping to share some opinions here, that would make it a little easier for me to make my decision.

If I can't do that here, then please let me know, and I'll hopefully find my way to another forum (if it exists) that doesn't jump down my throat and excuse me all types of nonsense.

Sdamien,

Welcome to the forum.

Any and all questions about prices, buying units etc. should be posted in our real estate thread found here: http://urbantoronto.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=14.

We try to keep commerce out of the rest of the threads.

Thanks.

Ed

Back