News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.9K     2 

Good magazine and news shops in the GTA?

Basshats

Member Bio
Reaction score
I am curious if there are any news shops with a large selection of magazines and newspapers.

Some Chapters/Indigo locations are ok and there are some decent small newsstands out there but I'm looking for something similar to the wide selection of Mags & Fags in Ottawa.

If anyone is familiar with this store, can you recommend any places. I'm in Mississauga but any suggestions around the GTA are welcome.

I've always found that the shop at Brookfield (BCE) Place on Yonge Street (next to the Richtree Restaurant) has a very large selection of Magazines.. Quite a bit larger than Ingido/Chapters IMO. I don't know the name of the store, but it is part of a chain.

Thanks, I will check it out next time I'm downtown.

I was in Ottawa this weekend and stopped by Mags & Fags on Sunday. It's one of the places I miss most after moving to the GTA.

Google's good, but solicited backup recommendations are good, too. You never know whom to trust...

Last edited:
There's a good one on the Danforth - north side, east of Carrot Common, forget the name - that's open quite late and has a wide range of mags. including the arts.

Back