June23-05-2.jpg

Fireworks at the Beach

May23-2.jpg

May23-1.jpg

Jarvis Street (before Radio City)

Cityview_Feb27_2.jpg

Night shot

DSC00569.jpg

2 piece city & lake attempt (before Radio City)

100wellesleyviewNov8.jpg

Nice! How is the rooftop pool up there?

It's great, I haven't been up swimming much this summer but I'll get back more soon now that summer craziness is winding down :)

Day and Night, September 10-07

September 10th -

Toronto1_Sept10-07.jpg

Toronto2_Sept10-07.jpg

Toronto3_Sept10-07.jpg

PICT0543.jpg

PICT0544.jpg

PICT0545.jpg

Thank you. I have waited about a year for someone to post this shot of downtown.

Hopefully you'll be able to take the same shots in a few years as Bay Adelaide, Trump, Ritz etc. start to rise.

I like this building. Was very close to moving in to the top floor (north -facing) but opted for Bay St. instead. Awesome to see the views to the south. Keep us updated!

I just edited post from Sept. 10th to add evening photos which I took last night. Thank you for the positive comments, glad you like them :)

I've been staring at the nighttime shots for several minutes now. They're so great!

The BMO and Scotia towers are so unmistakenly Toronto. I've always loved them and hope that nothing drastically changes that portion of our skyline.

Well Trump and Bay Adelaide will join those two. But they are more likely to block the TD Centre then the other two.

I've been staring at the nighttime shots for several minutes now. They're so great!

The BMO and Scotia towers are so unmistakenly Toronto. I've always loved them and hope that nothing drastically changes that portion of our skyline.

After I sold my last place I chose this place because of the great facilities, year 'round central A/C & Heat plus the stunning views I get from my balcony. Love it here :)

love this view so much!... I thought I'd try a panorama with those nice big daytime pics. hope you dont mind me playing with your photos! Just did it really quickly, manually in photoshop so its not perfect...

1446122058_28fc7f49ac_o.jpg

Back