News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 596     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 892     0 

Free speech or hate speech??

Using Huffpost as a source. That was your first mistake.
Those aren't the only ones.

But if you want to continue to keep your head in the sand that's your prerogative.

It's common knowledge that Twitter is a sewer.

Those aren't the only ones.

But if you want to continue to keep your head in the sand that's your prerogative.

It's common knowledge that Twitter is a sewer.

It's a sewer (no shit, I might add, what a groundbreaking observation) but not in the way you think if you think it's a bastion of extreme right wing haters.

Banning "offensive" speech does nothing to strengthen anyone's character or intelligence.

What's Gab?

Gab is where the Nazis go when Twitter bans them. The Pittsburgh synagogue shooter was a member. Obviously, he got banned for doing that. Paul Nehlen also got banned for doxxing a fellow white supremacist. Now, Nehlen was banned from Twitter for a blatantly racist post before he went on Gab. I think he can only post on something called Telegram now.

Last edited:
Ok, you guys do know that pretty well none of these people are actual Nazis, right?

Fml, that's another term that gets bandied about a bit too much. Cheapens the meaning and all that.

White supremacist is better? Perhaps white nationalist?

I don't know. Depends who we're referring to. You're making weird generalised statements and assumptions about people who may or may not all think alike.

They may well be all of the above, but Nazis they ain't.

Nah, mate...don't you bring half my ethnic make-up into this, likening us to a bag of racists.
I'm only racist against supporters of other football clubs. ;)
Apologies. I only use the term Aryan to refer to white supremacists, not Caucasians in general.

See here: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Aryan (third sense)

I will have to make myself clearer next time.

It sure seems that way. :)
No doubt about that.

Apologies. I only use the term Aryan to refer to white supremacists, not Caucasians in general.

See here: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Aryan (third sense)

I will have to make myself clearer next time.

Whoah, I didn't know that was a usage for the word. Haha

I was just having a laugh anyway, no need to apologise....I'm half German which is what I meant. I was only speaking on behalf of those genes, not all Caucasians.

Back