News   Jul 12, 2024
 936     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 827     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 336     0 

Finch West Line 6 LRT

Screenshot_2023-10-19_100432.jpg

it's looking more and more likely to me that both Finch LRT and the Crosstown will open around the same time of late - summer or fall 2024, would be nice if they opened on the same day.
The western part of the city will see a dramatic improvement in transit on that day

it's looking more and more likely to me that both Finch LRT and the Crosstown will open around the same time of late - summer or fall 2024, would be nice if they opened on the same day.
The western part of the city will see a dramatic improvement in transit on that day
Based on what I have seen first hand, what been posted here, Opening Day will be Q2

Haven't looked at the east end for Crosstown in a long time to see what been change to say what opening day maybe, but Mount Dennis, Keelesdale and Caledonia where saying anytime. Yonge is saying Q2 in 2024 based on what I saw on Sat.

It would also make it easier for the cartographers.

Video in this tweet:

Did a site check along the @FinchWestLRT route today. While I will put up a post soon with more detailed observations, here is the new trail that goes under Highway 400! A HUGE safety improvement for #BikeTO, but wished it didn't stop just short of Oakdale. #TOpoli #VisionZero

Last edited:

Back