Fashion House Condos (Freed Development) - Real Estate -

What's the story behind this? http://beta.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?PropertyId=14372716 Price seems low for a fully constructed 1 Bedroom on King West. This is the first condo in my budget since buying mine a year and a half ago, that I've envied. Someone tell me its too good to be true to rest my conscience!

I doubt that unit is even available. Pretty sure if you contact the agent, they either won't get back to you or will try to sell you on another unit. Happens all the time with new buildings.

I it's legit, not a bad deal. The view is non-existent (brick wall), though.

I doubt that unit is even available. Pretty sure if you contact the agent, they either won't get back to you or will try to sell you on another unit. Happens all the time with new buildings.

I it's legit, not a bad deal. The view is non-existent (brick wall), though.

Thanks, I thought it seemed too good to be true.

Freed's kitchens are absolutely brutal. Who the hell just has shelves?

And there aren't many walls either between the bedrooms and the rest of the living area. IMO, it's all about $$$. shelves are a lot cheaper than cabinets. So much cost cutting.

How is Fashion House coming along for residents?

The King building looks mostly occupied. I think the 12th floor is empty and 11th is partially occupied. The grounds are still being completed. None of the commercial spaces are inhabited. The Adelaide building is also almost filled. Again, top floor and ground floors are still empty. What's odd is that the Adelaide door seems to have no lock, and access is blocked only by a construction fence.

Lots of finishing work left to do all around.

Back