Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

Thank you for sharing the link. I am definitely interested and will take the next action.

How about no conduit pre-wiring for lights under the kitchen cabinets? All I can see are just holes.

I have already brought this up with those in charge of the class action, so we'll see what happens from there.

I have already brought this up with those in charge of the class action, so we'll see what happens from there.

He needs pictures so he can put up them on the website. Send your pictures to him as I will be sending mine.

I've learnt that Bell only offers 3-month free with no contract and 6-month free with a 2-year contract. Rogers is still offering 6-month free (no contract). I signed up with Rogers today.

I just got my first full bill from Rogers. I have home phone, internet and cable and hypothetically, without this 6 month free promo, I would be paying ~$600 before tax! With this promo, I am paying $3.54/month because I upgraded the HD PVR as I couldn't stand how SLOW the standard HD PVR was.
I've set reminders at the 5 month mark to remind myself to cancel or reduce my package (I assume Rogers requires a 30-day notice for cancellations). Just thought I'd share.

I just got my first full bill from Rogers. I have home phone, internet and cable and hypothetically, without this 6 month free promo, I would be paying ~$600 before tax! With this promo, I am paying $3.54/month because I upgraded the HD PVR as I couldn't stand how SLOW the standard HD PVR was.
I've set reminders at the 5 month mark to remind myself to cancel or reduce my package (I assume Rogers requires a 30-day notice for cancellations). Just thought I'd share.

If you are happy with their service at the end of the free period, you may want to contact their retention department and see what they are prepared to offer you to stay on. It would be reasonable of you to expect free Netbox 3.0 PVR as well as 25 % whatever programming package you decide on.

Some of you may be interested in having a look at the attached link. It contains some info on Emerald City Developments application to amend the site specific zoning by law to accommodate the building of 600 additional dwelling units. Looks like they want to go as high as 33 storeys on a couple of the buildings. Current zoning permits 3753 total units in the development. The 600 additional units would primarily be in the next phases along Don Mills, south of George Henry Blvd.

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2014/ny/bgrd/backgroundfile-64681.pdf

Recent Rendering from WZMH website. This is a bit different than what I remember, this was what was submitted to the city for zoning amendment.

recent rendering.jpg

Attachments

• recent rendering.jpg
    recent rendering.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 539
I bought tower 2, got noticed that tentative occupancy is August 18 2014!!

I'm in tower 3, and got a letter for Aug 25th as my tentative occupancy date!

Reading through all the issues that all the Tower 1 people have been going through so far .... I'm actually wondering if I should be worried or not about my elevators, PDIs and who knows what else.

I've noticed that my wait times for the elevators have decreased significantly recently. I wonder if those issues have been resolved?

After looking at the rendering above. You really can't any blander and more boring than that. How unfortunate.

I don't think the two additional 30+ floor towers will fit very well south of George Henry, and while I agree its not all that exciting, overall I believe its not so bad.

Back