Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

With Bell you get the top package Tv, Internet, and home phone plus free HDPVR. Rogers only offer the second grade internet and tv.

Yeah I think I'm gonna go with Bell even tho I did not do a side by side comparison with Rogers. For one, I already have Rogers at my regular home so be nice to experience Bell services and see if it better or not...

Any of you folks have any power outlets not working? Especially the one on the side of the kitchen counter with the light on. Does not work for me unless there's something I'm missing...

Is it a GFI type socket ? if it is it might be tripped. If there is a reset button on it try depressing it fully.

Any of you folks have any power outlets not working? Especially the one on the side of the kitchen counter with the light on. Does not work for me unless there's something I'm missing...

You have to press the button and turn the little indicator light off. It needs to be reset. Mine is working. I have one outlet that is not working and I put it on the 30 day.

Yeah I think I'm gonna go with Bell even tho I did not do a side by side comparison with Rogers. For one, I already have Rogers at my regular home so be nice to experience Bell services and see if it better or not...

I compare the offer side by side already. With Bell you will get all the top packages, with Rogers you won't.

I had the opportunity to attend the open house put on by Baker City Real Estate yesterday, and I have to say the I was impressed by what I saw. The main purpose of my visit was to have the opportunity to see the inside of the building and get a feel for the building and how it looked, as well as I it felt. I just wanted to say to those of you that have moved in, or are about to..... You did good.... It sounds by reading some of the posts that there will be some "growing pains" that will need to be overcome in the short term, but in the long term given what I saw yesterday in terms of the building itself.... its location.... Emerald City will be a very sought after place to live.

You have to press the button and turn the little indicator light off. It needs to be reset. Mine is working. I have one outlet that is not working and I put it on the 30 day.

I think I did press the button, but how do you turn off the light?

I had the opportunity to attend the open house put on by Baker City Real Estate yesterday, and I have to say the I was impressed by what I saw. The main purpose of my visit was to have the opportunity to see the inside of the building and get a feel for the building and how it looked, as well as I it felt. I just wanted to say to those of you that have moved in, or are about to..... You did good.... It sounds by reading some of the posts that there will be some "growing pains" that will need to be overcome in the short term, but in the long term given what I saw yesterday in terms of the building itself.... its location.... Emerald City will be a very sought after place to live.

We also went yesterday, since we haven't had out PDI yet and wanted to see the building. Overall, it was nice... I wish the party room was bigger though! The rooftop terrace is superb, it will be nice in the summer.

We also went yesterday, since we haven't had out PDI yet and wanted to see the building. Overall, it was nice... I wish the party room was bigger though! The rooftop terrace is superb, it will be nice in the summer.

I agree... The completion of tower 2 and 3 and the greenspace in between them will also be very very nice. Can't wait to see it all done.

Back