39     0 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 123     0 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 542     0 

Elle Condominiums (Mississauga, Amacon, 31s, E.I. Richmond) COMPLETE

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Fuzzy, this will probably be the 3rd tower to go with edenpark and eve....methinks..

p.s., over at SSC they are saying you posted a pic here of the next daniels' tower for mississauga - "chicago"...but I don't see it here...8o

It's under the Kirkor thread, follow the link and go to upcoming projects.

As mentioned this is almost certainly the third phase of the Eden Park / Eve development. I have understood for some time that they want to complete this project first rather than competing with themselves by starting in MCC.

Update: I just came down Hurontario and saw that the signs for Eve have been replaced by signs for Elle, confirming the location.

Elle? After Eden Park and Eve? Why not Adam? Why drop the Genesis references? Can't they see things through to their logical end? I declare Amacon to be a bunch of easily distracted wannabees. With so much land up at Square One in their hands, I am a bit wary of what silliness they may wreak in the name of selling condos.

Elle. Sounds like they're looking to sell pretty much exclusively to single women. If it works, look for the Sappho at Square One to follow.

I think they're actually promoting magazines, but yes, definitely to women!

Why not call a condo EZRock, then...

*Shudder*

My colleague listens to that station, and he does not fit the typical 40 or 50-something female office assistant crowd, nor is there a need where I work to play a station that won't offend anyone's senses. Right now, they're playing all Christmas songs, all the time. The only thing worse than a station that plays the same Celine Dion, Faith Hill, Shania Twain and Michael Bolton songs is a station playing Christmas songs by the above people.

End rant.

CheeZRock made me think of Leeza, which made me think of 'Sheza Brick Haus' from SimCity...Amacon's next phase?

If Chicago's next, then I propose a condo with a Las Vegas theme - 3rd rate rip offs of Paris, New York and Venice, from the 2nd rate ripoffs of Paris, New York and Venice in Vegas.

Maybe it can be built not in MCC, but on Vega(s) Blvd in the power centre. Har, har.

Now I'm imagining a condo named "Carrie Bradshaw". Architecturally, though, it'd probably be kind of ungainly and horsey-looking...

After the Elle condo, can the Vogue and Marie Claire condos be far behind?

Back