Member Bio
Reaction score
http://www.eightforty.ca/

840sc.jpg

Attachments

• 840sc.jpg
    840sc.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 1,472
Was just there last night. Here is a photo. I’ve heard nothing from builder. I emailed three times since construction started up. Never heard back. Anyone following this building know an update?

Attachments

• D84FF439-6C41-47E5-BA5B-59340A0D204F.jpeg
    D84FF439-6C41-47E5-BA5B-59340A0D204F.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 335
It is so frustrating. I called and emailed a few times and finally received this super helpful update on september 21st.

Hello,
Construction has resumed. They are expecting to pour the roof within a couple of weeks.
Please drive by the site and you will see the construction progress.
At this time, we do not have an Occupancy date however once the construction reaches the roof they will have a better idea and send out an update.
Thank you,

It is so frustrating. I called and emailed a few times and finally received this super helpful update on september 21st.

Hello,
Construction has resumed. They are expecting to pour the roof within a couple of weeks.
Please drive by the site and you will see the construction progress.
At this time, we do not have an Occupancy date however once the construction reaches the roof they will have a better idea and send out an update.
Thank you,
How are they pouring a roof? They are still working on the garage?

Not that I know of!
We are moving in and cannot wait either. It has been 3 years so far for us since we purchased. Really hoping we can be in next summer. 🤞

When do you think it will be finished if you were to hazard a guess?
my gut is 1.5 years-- but I hope I'm wrong. I would love more updates. We bought at the end of 2017 hoping for 2021 - I just hope its not delayed more than a year. CoVID only really locked them down for a few months, but that can be difficult to get ramped back up. I do love to stop by and see the progress. I am also tracking progress of the Roncy.

my gut is 1.5 years-- but I hope I'm wrong. I would love more updates. We bought at the end of 2017 hoping for 2021 - I just hope its not delayed more than a year. CoVID only really locked them down for a few months, but that can be difficult to get ramped back up. I do love to stop by and see the progress. I am also tracking progress of the Roncy.

Oh man, My fingers are crossed it is a year 🤞
We know someone who bought at the Roncy and they were told recently that they were supposed to be picking finishes sometime in september but haven't heard anything yet.Seems to be making good progress though.

We know someone who bought at the Roncy and they were told recently that they were supposed to be picking finishes sometime in september but haven't heard anything yet.Seems to be making good progress though.
yeah and that was supposed to be 2020. It's moving along. we really love st Clair and the unit we bought.

I heard back from Worsley. It is the roof of the garage. They don’t have updated timeline.

Back