News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 565     1 

Eden Park Towers Condos (Times Group) - Real Estate -

AS I know Maintenance fees does not include hydro and water.
It said maintenance fees will include gas and air conditioning (possible they give you air conditioner but you still need to paid for the electricity)... tricky? not sure..

When heating / air conditioning is included, but electricity is paid by the resident, it typically means the building has central heating / air conditioning equipment providing heated or chilled water to in-unit fan coil (otherwise known as HVAC) units. All the owner / resident pays directly for is the electricity to operate the fan in the fan coil unit. The operating costs of the central heating / chilled water units is paid indirectly through the condominium maintenance fees.

AHK

Last edited:
The VIP preview was on Sept 18 and Sept 19. most of upper floors 1 br and 1+1 br units were sold. All the smallest units were sold out on the first day of previews except for the ones on 1st floor. penthouse, roof garden units and townhouses will be on sale later.

Anyone know the status of the park that is being built adjacent to the towers?

Also, any updates on occupancy? I haven't heard anything yet...should we assume it is all going on schedule?

Just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes to do the interiors? We bought in Building A near the top and it just topped off...I'm assuming it won't be done in 6 months for May 2011 occupancy :p

Also, when will they give us an update on occupancy? We haven't heard anything from Times Group about construction progress, timeline, etc. Is this normal?

I just got a letter today from Times Group stating that interim closing (occupancy?) is set for mid-August 2011, and PDI is mid-July 2011. I also purchased in Building A near the top as well. Had to pick the letter up from the post office though, so I would assume you'd be getting yours soon as well.

Thanks for the reply! Turns out we got a notice from Canada Post too today. Similar to yours, interim occupancy is end of August with PDI inspection at the beginning of August.

I'm assuming interim occupancy is when we start paying the "phantom fees"?

Mine is Building C. So my PDI is mid-May 2011. Building C is the first one finished.
By the way what is phantom fees? Interim occupancy is the time you pay "Rent" until Closing date.

if anyone is selling an assignment for eden park towers = please contact me! I'm not an agent

Occupancy Date

Hi Everyone,

On interim occupancy date, does anyone know from where or who we pick up our keys (suite and garage) from? Also, will there be a representative that will do a walkthrough of the building with us (new occupants)?

Lastly, where do we pay our last downpayment deposit? The letter we received for PDI and interim occupancy date doesn't specify any of these things.

Thanks,
KL

A few days before the occupancy date, builder's lawyer will be sending a statement to your lawyer. Then your lawyer will be setting up a time with you to get the last deposit from you. On the actual day, your lawyer will inform you when and where to pick up the unit keys, locker keys and the garage opener. Usually, you pick everything up from your lawyer. Call your lawyer and ask for the details!

Private buyer looking for Eden Park Towers assignment!!

if anyone is selling an assignment for eden park towers = please contact me! I'm not an agent

(PDI) Inspection

Anyone here that's had their inspection yet? Any thoughts/comments/complaints?

Same here...occupancy date has not changed though, which is a good thing I guess. Although it does make me worry that they said the "construction is not ready yet" for my unit, which was the reason they stated for pushing out the inspection.

Back