News   Jun 28, 2024
 567     1 

Eden Park Towers Condos (Times Group) - Real Estate -

Solaris

Member Bio
Reaction score
Eden Park Towers will be Markham's first LEED Gold project

Eden Park Towers

after paying more attention to this builder i decided to make a purchase here. now, the 10-day cooling day begins.

hopefully my requests will go through.

Town Planning Preliminary Report

congrads luxome ... I think this is a nice project ... it is different in nature than the 35+ storey towers in downtown Toronto and shouldn't be compared with those

To give you a bit more info ... the first phase contains the 3 buildings marketed as Eden Park Towers, there will be a second phase to the east with 2 more building ... depending on which suite you bought you may want confirm your views / sightlines are protected

Staff Report from March 2009
http://www.markham.ca/MARKHAM/CCBS/INDEXFILE/Agendas/2009/Development%20Services/pl090303/Times%20Group%20Corporation.htm

Report Figures
http://www.markham.ca/markham/ccbs/indexfile/Agendas/2009/Development%20Services/pl090303/Times%20Group%20Attachment.pdf

great choice luxome ... you'll get a great view overlooking the park when it finally gets built (hopefully soon enough so it coincides with Eden Park residents moving in)

congrads again ~

Eden Park Towers

what do you guys think about the noise coming from 407. I was really considering this place until I drove by and heard the traffic noise. How noisy will it be inside the condo?

I'm not too sure exactly about the noise...I guess it would depend which unit you're in and which building as well since Building A seems a bit slanted more away from the highway...I'm not sure if this makes a big difference though.

Also, the 407 is less used than the major highways if that means anything :p

Anyone know the status of the sales and how many units are left?

Edit: Oh and I'm living in a condo near the 401 right now and on the balcony, the noise from the highway/street is very noticeable but it is almost dead silent in the actual condo...so noise inside the condo would not be a major issue...I don't think.

October 17 2009 update

note: sorry these pictures in full size won't work until October 21st ... it appears that my Photobucket 10 GB monthly bandwidth limit has been exceeded ~ :eek:

Excavation + Construction Well Under Way @ Eden Park Towers - I'm suprised how quickly this one started ... and P2 is already being poured, purchasers here should be happy :)
Click to Enlarge

Good to hear! Anyone know when the expected date of completion is for the condo? We purchased here and were told April 2011 but the completion date on the Daily Commercial News site said October 2011.

Which would be more accurate? First time purchasing pre-construction so I'm pumped after hearing about some progress being made!

based on the most recent price list:
  • Bldg 'A': 28 units remain
  • Bldg 'B': 16 units remain
  • Bldg 'C': 81 units remain

Thus, I would think sales of this project is doing pretty well :)

Any updates on how construction is going and if/when Phase 2 will come on for sale?

Is the occupancy date still the same or has it been pushed back?

Eden Park Towers

Wondering if anyone has the price list of the upgrades for Eden Park Towers? Going to do my furnishings this week and want to know what I'd be looking to spend. (Or if you have the approx. prices from other Times Group buildings that would be helpful too!)

Looking to upgrade the standard laminate and maybe get a potlight installed above the tub.

Thanks!

AS I know Maintenance fees does not include hydro and water.
It said maintenance fees will include gas and air conditioning (possible they give you air conditioner but you still need to paid for the electricity)... tricky? not sure..

Back