UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Revised Documents Submitted for 300 Bloor West Tower
ALSO

East York-Old East York

Bernoulli

Reaction score
I went into ATTO Gifts at Pape and Cosburn for the first time today. What a great little store.

Bernoulli

Reaction score
Fotia Tapas Bar opened recently at 156 O'Connor (at Pape) in the empty restaurant space. According to their website, they have a house band from Greece and a bit of a strange menu that has a lot of pizza on it. The rumour was that they were going to put in video gambling terminals but I haven't been inside to see if that's true or not.
So that didn't last long. I don't know when it closed but the space is currently available for rent.

Geo21

Reaction score
Fotia closed in late November i think. They had many complaints about being too loud. The Greek musicians i believe now perform at politeia cafe/bar along pape and logo bar and hunters on the danforth, plus a new place in Scarbarough. Actually they use to perform at gazi/fantasia/kefi and whatever else that spot was called on the danforth..that has since closed as well. Im not into that scene but you find most of these Greek performers at the Greek cafes along pape.