News   Jul 04, 2024
 103     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 455     1 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 504     0 

downtown pricing help

That is very good advice! Actually, anywhere directly east of Yonge will definitely turn into a good investment in the coming years. It's inevitable. Especially with the Distillery picking up, that's just going to spill northward.

I'd third that advice. The only place worth investing in the condo market in the core of TO now is the east side. All others are inflated and will be stagnant or drop for the foreseeable future.

So anywhere in the C1 core of Toronto from Bloor St. down to Lake Ontario, and from Dufferin St. over to Yonge St is a good bet medium to long term?

I think almost anywhere in the core of Toronto is a good bet in the medium (10-15 years) and long term (15+) because of the importance of the city nationally, increasing urbanization, environmental concerns and immigration. I am also only talking about condo's here. House prices might still be an ok investment with a shorter time horizon of 5-10 years as they're not going through the ridiculous price hikes that condos are, plus there's lots of space to build more condo's, but housing stock is pretty much limited to what we've got.

Back