News   Apr 18, 2024
 129     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.4K     3 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 359     0 

Do we know what Toronto's slogan is?

The thing which traditionally unites most Canadians (even some Torontonians, apparently) is a sporting dislike of Toronto. We might as well run with it.

it is sort of a tradition for any country to bash their largest city, let it be NYC or Paris or Shanghai. It only indicates that city's importance.
just ignore it. Toronto is still the city that matters most in Canada. Montreal comes at the next. All the rest simple don't matter much, including Honcouver.

Well, I have to say that I rarely let it get to me. Most things aren't worth getting riled over, especially on the net. As for debating what city's most important, it's a mug's game. I can't imagine a Canada that doesn't include Montreal - or Vancouver (can't say I care for the term Hongcouver, but whatever) - it would be a lesser country without those metropolises.

For that matter, all cities have their flaws and image problems. And yeah, England has London, America has NYC, France has Paris... the parallel is worth noting.

Everyone: When I first visited Toronto in 1979 the tourist slogan that was used was: "Toronto: Affectionately Yours"...
I definitely felt that they could do better then that...I thought of "Toronto: The Heart of Canada" would be better...

I always liked Chicago's slogan from the 80s era which was "I WILL: The Spirit of Chicago"...

LI MIKE

I knew it was Toronto's slogan but I certainly don't think it's a good one. While we're at it why shouldn't Toronto's coat of arms and flag actually be attractive?

I've decided that I'm going to remake the Toronto you belong here promo. Must wait till the seasons change over (although looking outside today you could have fooled me that its winter time).

Here's some slogans

1. Toronto a city of tax payers

2. Toronto- Immigrate your ass here!

3. Get your ass to Toronto

4. Rob Marley - one conservative love

5. Toronto chicago run by the ontarians

6. New york run by the fords

7. Toronto a forest of buildings

8. Toronto the mega city

9. New york in training

10 if you build it they will come- ..................by car.

Back