Discovery Condos (Concord Park Place) - Real Estate -

TheProfessor,

Since no one living at Discovery have any interesting stories to tell, maybe you have some updated insights from your viewpoint from Aria. As far as I can tell, not many people have curtains put up so what's the scoop from your view? :)

And is there a party going on at Aria that Discovery doesn't know about yet? :p

Hi Wildymyst,

To be honest I don't have much to say. I moved out about a month ago as we sold our unit there. We moved because we recently started a family and wanted/needed more space, so we're now in a larger home. Our sale doesn't officially close until next week so I'm going to hold off on any stories, but I have many I plan to share once I no longer have any vested interest in Aria.

Hi Wildymyst,

To be honest I don't have much to say. I moved out about a month ago as we sold our unit there. We moved because we recently started a family and wanted/needed more space, so we're now in a larger home. Our sale doesn't officially close until next week so I'm going to hold off on any stories, but I have many I plan to share once I no longer have any vested interest in Aria.

Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing some stories soon!

amenities

I called the management office ... they mentioned there is NO seminar tomorrow ...

BUT the amenities will be open starting tm

SO it is the swimming pool , gym , public laundry room and stuff ..

FROM 6am to 11 pm , 7 days a week ...

PS> the laundry room is free of charge .....

Just a quick question to people who have already moved in...

i looked at all the postings on mls and kijiji of discovery but i did not see a single picture of a kitchen with the frosted cabinets (which was the upgraded version) and end gable, did anybody get the upgrade and if so, can you post some pics??

I recall seeing some pictures with the island end gable but not the frosted glass. Y'know some of those pictures I see are ridiculous.....what's wrong with these people stretching out some images to try to make the space way bigger than what it really is? At least photoshop it nicer if they're going to fool people.

lol... i hear you...

even with all the listings, there is only a couple of posters with clear pictures of what they are selling/renting...

anyways, gonna go to my PDI soon... just wanted to ask if anybody encountered anything odd/weird/difficulties during their PDI??

lol... i hear you...

even with all the listings, there is only a couple of posters with clear pictures of what they are selling/renting...

anyways, gonna go to my PDI soon... just wanted to ask if anybody encountered anything odd/weird/difficulties during their PDI??

- I wasn't allowed to see the amenities
- Even if there are scratches when you look to the side, it's considered ok because they judge if they can see a scratch by looking straight from the front
- If there are scratches on the balcony or outside the suite, then it's to be indicated to Property Management, as they aren't going to put that down in PDI (weird).

- I wasn't allowed to see the amenities
- Even if there are scratches when you look to the side, it's considered ok because they judge if they can see a scratch by looking straight from the front
- If there are scratches on the balcony or outside the suite, then it's to be indicated to Property Management, as they aren't going to put that down in PDI (weird).

when you are talking about scratches, are you talking about specific ones?? Or to the walls, appliances, countertop, floor??

also, were there a lot of deficiencies?? or just some cosmetic touch-ups?

when you are talking about scratches, are you talking about specific ones?? Or to the walls, appliances, countertop, floor??

also, were there a lot of deficiencies?? or just some cosmetic touch-ups?

Mine were mostly touch ups. For me the one hour wasn't quite enough but more than enough for other people. Because it's the first time I walked in my eyes were all over. I might've missed a few spots in the borderline.

anyone here have their locker in the other bldg...?
im in bldg b, and my locker is in bldg a :S

For those who will be residents of Discovery and would like to be part of a vibrant community, there are a few of us who have contributed and organized a group. If you're a resident and want to know more, then PM me for more info. Thanks.

I'm seeing a very large number of units for rent.

For those of you who bought them for investment, I'm just curious whether you've managed to find a tenant, and if so, whether the rent covers your expenses?

There are a lot of units for sale as well. I think some investors will make a lot of money since they've bought multiple units and this is their time to make $$. I can almost smell the sales people all over this hustling and pushing for quick sales. It's in a nice area though.

Anyone bought Bldgs D/E and interested in renting out? Looking for Apr 1 occupancy 1BR or 1+1. Parking not required.

Back