Discovery Condos (Concord Park Place) - Real Estate -

FYI, I have already called and found out the postal code for Building A, which is M2K 0B4.

Is there another gift package that we are supposed to get besides the bag with the towel embroidered with "Concord"?

Also, those with 9 or 10 foot ceilings, have you looked into what kind of window treatment to install (blinds, drapes, etc.)? I understand that they must be either white or beige. I'm looking for ideas. Thanks!

happy holiday to you too......

2 days ago .... in building A ......... all 3 elevators were down ..... thank god that i was not moving stuff at that time ...

any one had test out their washer/ dryer ?? my dryer did really dry properly ...

hey guys, those of you have moved in, can you comment on the ameneties, are any of them working, gym, pool, shuttle bus? Have they improved the concierge areas? And do you need to make an appointment for the elevator to move stuff in?

Happy holidays :)

ummm...... good question ....:)

good question , asiancolossus .....

AS of 16 DEC ( last time i went there ), some unit already moved in ....

i am SLOWWWLY moving in .... still need to buy / custom made stuff like the bed + TV unit ... my room can't fit a double size bed and single bed is a bit too small for me + my stuff toy :) .... I am in a 2 bedroom + study unit.

no pool + no gym + no shuttle bus YET ... ( i think they "saying" shuttle bus will start on 17 dec, and they will start the pool + gym in Jan )

the concierge / security don't really know what they are doing / not knowing where the mail box + public laundry room is :( .... they are totally unfriendly + unhelpful ...

YES .... you have to book a appointment for moving in ( for them to hold one of the elevator for you ) ... just contact the management office in building D or just call 416-901-6793.. my family is moving boxes bit by bit for now , so not sure how does it works , but not a lot of people is moving in anyways , i don't think it is hard to book a appointment .

I found a bit odd that there is a independent real states agent having a "table" in the lobby , so if you want to sell your unit , just leave him keys , he is showing ALL the unit for sale ... i assume A LOT of unit is up for sale ...

i hope i answer your concern :)

FYI, I have already called and found out the postal code for Building A, which is M2K 0B4.

Is there another gift package that we are supposed to get besides the bag with the towel embroidered with "Concord"?

Also, those with 9 or 10 foot ceilings, have you looked into what kind of window treatment to install (blinds, drapes, etc.)? I understand that they must be either white or beige. I'm looking for ideas. Thanks!

Just to clarify (so you don't go crazy finding something that isn't required), condos typically only require the side facing the outside to be white or beige. The interior facing side can be any colour you want.

happy holiday to you too......

2 days ago .... in building A ......... all 3 elevators were down ..... thank god that i was not moving stuff at that time ...

any one had test out their washer/ dryer ?? my dryer did really dry properly ...

I live in another Concord Adex building, and if you have a similar 2 in 1 washer/dryer I have, you can't overload it. You can only fill it up to 2/3 for the dry cycle, and you must leave it in a long time for it to dry properly. For a full drying load, expect about 1.5 hours. I had a technician check my washer/dryer, and that's what he told me.

o my god .... what a waste of energy ... for 2/3 load .... 90 min drying ...

i guess it is convinence that u can put everything in there and just leave ... :)

sounds like you have the building all to yourself, very exclusive!

well .. but none of the amenities are open yet .... also since the population is so less , if anything happen , not sure who can help ...

i will try to go there on wed 21 daytime ... since still need to find out where is the mail room + public laundry room, hopefully the day time security / concierge will know more

When you say public laundry room, do you mean they have one in the building? I was wondering how an occupant could possibly wash larger items in those small combo units. This would make sense and be fairly handy I would imagine.

When you say public laundry room, do you mean they have one in the building? I was wondering how an occupant could possibly wash larger items in those small combo units. This would make sense and be fairly handy I would imagine.

yes... a "public laundry" room as in the building to wash more heavy stuff like blanket ,, :)

I live in another Concord Adex building, and if you have a similar 2 in 1 washer/dryer I have, you can't overload it. You can only fill it up to 2/3 for the dry cycle, and you must leave it in a long time for it to dry properly. For a full drying load, expect about 1.5 hours. I had a technician check my washer/dryer, and that's what he told me.

This 2 in 1 washer/dryer sounds more inconvenient than convenient! Maybe the developer should have slapped the full size one on all the units at the expense of a few more square footage. If you want to replace a 2 in 1 in the future, you'll have to really search for them since I don't recall seeing 2 in 1s available in stores here, or that there are limited selections.

This 2 in 1 washer/dryer sounds more inconvenient than convenient! Maybe the developer should have slapped the full size one on all the units at the expense of a few more square footage. If you want to replace a 2 in 1 in the future, you'll have to really search for them since I don't recall seeing 2 in 1s available in stores here, or that there are limited selections.

I've seen them at the big box stores, but they're few and far between.

Back