News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 639     0 

Disappointed with Canadian Church

Friend,

I would like to welcome you to join our Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster:

http://www.venganza.org/

Cast aside the shackles of Christianity and join the only true religion.

May you be blessed by His Noodly appendage.

Ramen.

p.s. I have included an artistic drawing of Him creating a mountain, trees, and a midget. Remember, we are all His creatures.

him2.jpg

Why not? People ask all sorts of questions pertaining to establishments around the city. I don't see why this should be considered any different.

Seeing that I think religion is a pointless topic about myths and fiction, its just natural that I don't think its even worth discussing on any level. :p Of course anyone is free to pose a question, just saying it seems pointless. :)

Seeing that I think religion is a pointless topic about myths and fiction, its just natural that I don't think its even worth discussing on any level. :p Of course anyone is free to pose a question, just saying it seems pointless. :)

you're gonna piss off alot of harry potter fans with talk like that.

A majority of people have a belief in a higher power, so how is a discussion about religion pointless?

This forum isn't dedicated to discussion about your interests and beliefs.

Of course it isn't, never said it anything centers around my opinion. Note I never attacked nor said anything about the original poster, just made light of the topic at hand.

I'm a proud Pastafarian myself lol.

Love the conclusion to the open letter sent to the Kansas school board arguing that FSMism should be taught alongside evolution and intelligent design theory...

In conclusion, thank you for taking the time to hear our views and beliefs. I hope I was able to convey the importance of teaching this theory to your students. We will of course be able to train the teachers in this alternate theory. I am eagerly awaiting your response, and hope dearly that no legal action will need to be taken. I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.

A majority of people have a belief in a higher power, so how is a discussion about religion pointless?

Yes, it is pointless because people who believe things without any reasonable or measurable evidence usually don't want to discuss why they believe those things.

Just a thought...

urinetown

^ Urine its just not for breakfast anymore. It's amazing to see in my area anyways the number of church properties that have been turned into condos. There's the Stinson Property on Roncey that was at one time 2 churches and a KFC. There is also the Howard Park church renoed which I believe is 27 condos and looks absolutely wonderful. Now there's another on Annette ready for conversion as well. O ya there was one on Humberside which now are a bunch of town houses. I'm wondering why so many conversions? Is it attendance dropping or is it for financial gains? WWJD

Back