News   Jul 09, 2024
 755     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 601     0 

Disappearing Paul Arthur signage at St. George

You have your opinions and I have mine as well. I don't think you are a prick for having opinions. But when you stoop as low as to attack someone personally, that's what makes you the jerk. And having took a look at the comments left on your profile, it's not the first time you've apparently attacked someone personally for expressing their opinions on something.

Hey, if I can inspire that kind of visceral reaction in a way nobody else can, that ought to be a perverse sign of success, right...

And curiously enough--in the end, your "opinion" doesn't really differ much in its fundamentals from those of junctionist and even Joe Clark (who, as you can see from the link, is not uncritical of Paul Arthur's interventions, either). They, too, feel that whatever the merits, it's probably better to remove what remains than to leave it as a haphazard orphan--though they approach the whole "archiving" question more constructively and encouragingly than contemptuously. So, it ain't what you say, it's the way that you say it...

Can you give it a rest already?

I made an opinion. You disagreed. Called me an peevish jerk, not once, but twice. I let it slide. Then you continued by insinuating that I think Joe Clark is a prick, which I don't.

You have your opinions and I have mine as well. I don't think you are a prick for having opinions. But when you stoop as low as to attack someone personally, that's what makes you the jerk. And having took a look at the comments left on your profile, it's not the first time you've apparently attacked someone personally for expressing their opinions on something.

=====

I have some photos of the retiling and regrouting at St.George.

I'll post them when I have time to transfer them from my microSD card.

As promised :)

P18-09-10_22-53.jpg

Can you give it a rest already?

I made an opinion. You disagreed. Called me an peevish jerk, not once, but twice. I let it slide. Then you continued by insinuating that I think Joe Clark is a prick, which I don't.

=====

I have some photos of the retiling and regrouting at St.George.

I'll post them when I have time to transfer them from my microSD card.

+1

Just carry on and let the personal attacks slide Wilson.

…which are, in fact, not like the Sheppard straplines at all and manage the unlikely accomplishment of mangling Arial. (Check the g in George on one of them.)

The straplines have not been removed. In fact, save for the pictograph segments, they appear to have been cleaned along with the adjoining walls.

Back