News   Apr 26, 2024
 407     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 544     0 

Developer Review Section??

luxome

Member Bio
Reaction score
would it be possible to have a section just to write reviews on overall personal experiences with developers? based on, for instance,...

[Developer Name]
- interior finish: 1-10
- exterior finish: 1-10
- customer service: 1-10
- purchaser flexibility: 1-10
- repeat customer: y/n
- overall rating: 1-10
- etc...

so instead of just going through bunch of posts to read feedbacks or comments, there are ratings that viewers can quickly glance at in the original post that updates accordingly as people rate it. If people wanted to read comments they can do so by reading the posts/comments that follows it...but most important, i find, is a quick glance of the ratings where the developers excel or lack.

Last edited:
would it be possible to have a section just to write reviews on overall personal experiences with developers? based on, for instance,...

[Developer Name]
- interior finish: 1-10
- exterior finish: 1-10
- customer service: 1-10
- purchaser flexibility: 1-10
- repeat customer: y/n
- overall rating: 1-10
- etc...

so instead of just going through bunch of posts to read feedbacks or comments, there are ratings that viewers can quickly glance at in the original post that updates accordingly as people rate it. If people wanted to read comments they can do so by reading the posts/comments that follows it...but most important, i find, is a quick glance of the ratings where the developers excel or lack.

great idea ... it may also be beneficial to include the project name with the builder.
some builder may have a good history with a one-off;
while another could have a horrible track record and come up roses with a particular project (ie. Cresford w Casa)

i think it's better to do an overall rating of the builder (not including the project) because it gets too complicated. Viewers, like myself, want to get a quick overall picture and if they see that a particular rating is low then they can refer to the posts on specific projects for further investigation. But i could be wrong. I guess it's up what the majority thinks.

I guess it really depends on how it is set up.

Last edited:

Back