News   Oct 03, 2024
 345     0 
News   Oct 03, 2024
 322     0 
News   Oct 02, 2024
 6K     1 

Cozy Cafes

Cafe Marallo in Kensington. Funky, cozy and great for freak watching, but since it’s open to the street it won’t be as appealing in winter…
View attachment 599034

1) Not shorts! You're known for shorts. You can't be off-brand before November.

2) LOL those colours......... we've never even met, and yet it fits my picture of you perfectly.

So nice that there’s finally a nice indie cafe in the heart of St. Lawrence - Mofer. This one checks a lot of boxes - historic building, rustic interior, vibrant street life, and an unbeatable view. The yawning space lacks a certain intimacy however, and there could definitely be some more soft, comfortable seating.
View attachment 601107

This is very Mofer. Lots of functional seating........what you need to sit for 15 minutes and move along......so people will..........and 2 really comfy seats, close to the front, that keep bums in seats for long periods of time, which means the place always looks lively from the outside. Of course......it also means lots of disappointed customers who never get to sit in them. Just ask @UrbanAffair about that.

1727964096808.jpeg

More of your classic colour scheme.......though......its a bit early for Christmas don't you think? Also...........are you sure those pants are busy enough for you?

Attachments

• 1727963912016.jpeg
    1727963912016.jpeg
    317.6 KB · Views: 1
1) Not shorts! You're known for shorts. You can't be off-brand before November.

2) LOL those colours......... we've never even met, and yet it fits my picture of you perfectly.

This is very Mofer. Lots of functional seating........what you need to sit for 15 minutes and move along......so people will..........and 2 really comfy seats, close to the front, that keep bums in seats for long periods of time, which means the place always looks lively from the outside. Of course......it also means lots of disappointed customers who never get to sit in them. Just ask @UrbanAffair about that.

View attachment 601172

More of your classic colour scheme.......though......its a bit early for Christmas don't you think? Also...........are you sure those pants are busy enough for you?
🤣 😄 Thanks to the extended summer we've been having, I'm definitely still rocking my famous shorts, though usually after work, though as you can see, I still bring the funk even when shortless! I love my fake distressed meggings - I have several in different colours.

And how can it be too early to sport Christmas colours when I come as a pre-wrapped gift to any takers? ;) Ok, I'll stop, haha!

Hold on.......those are work-day outfits? LOL

Business casual takes on a new meaning!
Indeed they are - I'm at the forefront of a movement to remove the last vestiges of formal dress from society! 😄

You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I get away with despite the corporate setting I find myself in!

Back