News   Jul 24, 2024
 397     0 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 358     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 873     0 

Corktown

I'd think they'd just leave that until after the games, so no one rips it down by accident - at least south of Eastern.
. Yes, they still need to put up a couple of poles at the loop itself (probably omitted to allow for traffic movement during PAG?) so I doubt they will (or need to) put overhead on Cherry yet.

I noticed today that the TTC seem to have strung some wires on King Street over the past week or so and they have moved the eastbound St Lawrence stop to Lower River (where it 'matches" the westbound stop). Of course the stop is not being served at the moment but ...

I see signs in the window today about a moving sale at Marty Millionaire. Anyone heard anything about that?

Wow, Marty Millionaire moving! You don't say. I wonder how far it's going from its present location. The film and television industry has done more than its part to keep that place in business for years on end.

My gosh, how long have they been there? It didn't seem new when I was there renting some furniture as a student in the 1980s.

Application: Sign Permit Status: Refusal Notice

TORONTO ON M5A 1M1

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 262308 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Dec 10, 2014

Project: First Party New

Description: Proposal to erect and display one illuminated wall sign, and one illuminated projecting sign at the first storey of the southerly facing building elevation. The proposed wall sign is to display static copy and is to be 4.29 metres by 0.63 metres, at a height of 4.90 metres. The proposed projecting sign is to display static copy, and is to be 0.93 metres by 0.3 metres, at a height of 3.83 metres. **Wine Rack**

SP Sign By-law Review Dec 10, 2014 Refusal Notice
Zone - Sign Paul, Brody Contact Info
Shadow DS Sign Code Review Dec 10, 2014 Notice Sent
Code - Sign Paul, Brody Contact Info
Back to Search Results page

I see signs in the window today about a moving sale at Marty Millionaire. Anyone heard anything about that?

So the sign has been changed to no longer say moving - it's now a Closing Down sale

Spotted a new building for lease sign there today:
fBvVIA3.jpg

Attachments

• fBvVIA3.jpg
    fBvVIA3.jpg
    892.9 KB · Views: 386

Back