Core Condos (CentreCourt Developments) - Real Estate -

1. Broom closets for units
2. Proximity to Ryerson = student ghetto (at this unit size)
3. Proximity to SMH helipad (annoying - I've lived at Jazz)
4. Surprisingly loud chiming bells on Sunday from the nearby Metropolitan United Church (experienced this even on the east-facing facade of Jazz)

No, thanks!

Any of you able to comment on quality of condos in Core Condos by CentreCourt?

Last edited:
To the person who asked about feedback on the finishings, I can't seem to find your original post.

But from my perspective, the finishings re beautiful. Really lovely. The installation however is somewhat shoddy. I know there have been several complaints about the balconies throughout and I know mine has been poured poorly with grooves in the cement and there are dried splatters on it.
Inside the unit there are several issues that need to be addressed. My main one being the floors that can be pressed away from the skirts in several places. I have several issues that are being taken up with management, and they seem... average in their response time to fix it.

It's a new condo though and I didn't know what to expect. I love everything and a lot of things need a little repair. But all and all it's a lovely place.

Oh, one thing to note, the elevator to the basement (theres only one!) has been on the fritz since I took possession a month ago.

The common space is really a treat! Love it!

To the person who asked about feedback on the finishings, I can't seem to find your original post.

But from my perspective, the finishings re beautiful. Really lovely. The installation however is somewhat shoddy. I know there have been several complaints about the balconies throughout and I know mine has been poured poorly with grooves in the cement and there are dried splatters on it.
Inside the unit there are several issues that need to be addressed. My main one being the floors that can be pressed away from the skirts in several places. I have several issues that are being taken up with management, and they seem... average in their response time to fix it.

It's a new condo though and I didn't know what to expect. I love everything and a lot of things need a little repair. But all and all it's a lovely place.

Oh, one thing to note, the elevator to the basement (theres only one!) has been on the fritz since I took possession a month ago.

The common space is really a treat! Love it!

Same sentiments, lovely finishings but application was horrible. Builder's customer care department appears to be inexperienced and incompetent, they consult with trades instead of advocating for homeowner. My balcony has same problem but they stated to me, and also to Tarion, that the balconies are considered "complete". Am awaiting resolution. From what you said, I gather they simply refuse to finish off all the balconies in the entire building? That is unbelievable.

Grouting in both bathrooms is shoddy, dust got in the grouting and can be seen throughout - and cannot be removed. Am awaiting resolution.

Baseboards obstruct sliding doors from closing fully creating gaps even when closed. Am awaiting resolution.

Flooring is loose and squeezes when walking on them.

And the list goes on and on. We've given up on many items on the list and are fighting only for just the first 3 items above.

Last edited:
Anyone else dealing with recurring buckling floors? Any opinion on quality of materials as developers customer care insists on homeowner monitoring humidity level and adjusting a/c. Plausible?

First Service Residential is out of building. They lost contract after first term. Seems to be recurring pattern happening elsewhere as well. Any thoughts?

This building has so many issues, property management has been replaced and new manager is redoing all assessments to get to bottom of multiple issues. Centrecourt is shoddy

Last edited:

Back