738     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.9K     0 

Condos with outdoor pools?

Smileycelia

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone know if there are condos in downtown Toronto with outdoor pools? I heard the new Cityplace condo - Luna - will have one. I also think 10Yonge Street has one on the roof. Also, I think 8 York Street does as well. Also, I believe the Verve Lofs on Homewood Ave. have one too.

Are there any others or is it just those four?

Thanks!

Cool list.

Out of curiosity, does anyone here live in a condominium with an outdoor pool? Does it get used? Would you consider it a main selling feature?

My condominium has an amazing rooftop common amenity space where people love to hangout in the summertime, and I definitely would consider this a great amenity for the building. We also have an indoor pool, which I do not think gets used near as much as the rooftop but - of course - is usable all year around.

M.

Some people seem to like outdoor pools. I on the other hand don't like outdoor pools. I think it would get dirty from all the debris and stuff floating in the air outside. Also flies and stuff hanging around. It would be asking for trouble with standing water around. At my parents house, the neighbours have an outdoor pool. I see them use it sometimes, but I also see how dirty it gets with the falling leaves into the pool etc.

Smileycelia...question for you

Are you looking for purchase a unit? Whereabouts and what are you looking for in a unit? I'm not a realtor.

Jack

Back