1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Condominiums / Town Houses with Gas Cooking

dhparker

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know how you can find condos or town houses that have gas cooking available?

It seems a lot of the new brad lamb condos (Glas, East) downtown have gas cooking - but I'd like to find all available buildings with gas available.

Any advice or does anyone know of newer buildings with this available? (downtown/mid town)?

Dave

??? You're asking us to list all of them? Cuz there's a LOT of them.

However, not all that have gas in the building have gas to every unit's kitchen.

I wasn't aware there were that many buildings that had gas.

I've only been able to find a couple - if people are aware of a few so I can gather a list of 6-10 to look at, that would be ideal.

Dave

BTW, I'm focusing mainly around downtown Toronto and area - Not looking North of Sheppard or east/west of the Bloor Danforth subway line..

Right downtown, 1 bedroom for $290000: http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=10275150&PidKey=889280200

This building has gas cooking, but I don't know if the kitchen of this particular unit has the rough-in for gas cooking.

BTW, I assume that's the size range you're looking for. However, if you're looking for something really big (by downtown standards), that complex also has a 1500 sq. ft. 3-bedroom condo townhouse unit with parking for $700000.

http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=10257220&PidKey=-1851957698

Last edited:
dangerous is you ask me. If a moron accidentally doesn't turn off the gas properly and some type of accident happens, not only will his unit be finished but the whole building itself

I would never want to live at a building with gas hookups

In new buildings, gas tends to be an upgrade these days, and available only if you buy from plans.

All units in the Cityplace Harbourview Estates development have gas cooking and baking available.
- 9 spadina
- 3 and 10 navy wharf
- 5 and 35 mariner terrace
- and all townhouses

dangerous is you ask me. If a moron accidentally doesn't turn off the gas properly and some type of accident happens, not only will his unit be finished but the whole building itself

I would never want to live at a building with gas hookups

Should be a non-issue. The suites come with a carbon monoxide detector

Thanks for all the replies.

Is anyone aware of condos or town houses with gas cooking near either High Park, Royal York or Summerhill/St. Clair subway stations?

Dave

Is anyone aware of condos or town houses with gas cooking near either High Park, Royal York or Summerhill/St. Clair subway stations?

Dave

Hi Dave

We have gas ranges as standard in all kitchens and a gas bbq hook-up on all terraces in The Hive at Islington and the Queensway (minutes to Royal York).

www.thehivelofts.com

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave

We have gas ranges as standard in all kitchens and a gas bbq hook-up on all terraces in The Hive at Islington and the Queensway (minutes to Royal York).

www.thehivelofts.com

Cheers

Back