200     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 665     0 

Condo Residents Website

ten_eighteen

Member Bio
Reaction score
Quick question for those of you that live in condos:

Does your building have a community website for all the residents, for general discussions, and/or online booking and forms for reserving elevators, the party room, etc.?

I'm curious as to whether there are any successful examples out there. Seems as though they are generally neglected and then interest dies down due to lack of participation on the forums. In theory it seems like it would be great, especially for new residents to the building to quickly get access to common questions and the condominium rules and regulations.

Any thoughts?

Or is perhaps facebook the new alternative?

We have a website; it's not all that well used, but it does have the forms available. We also have a resident's discussion group using Yahoo. New place I'm going to uses Facebook for discussions.

We have a Facebook group for informal discussions, and we have a condo-software platform for all communications, events, amenity reservations, package-delivery notifications, guest-suite reservations...etc...etc..

It seems like a good system, however I dont know the name of it off the top of my head.

Several condominiums in the St Lawrence Neighbourhood Association have websites, you can see them linked to from: http://www.slna.ca/slna-members.html Several are, at least partially, restricted to residents by passwords, others are fully open. As far as I know, none use Facebook or Yahoo or ?? for online discussions but I am not sure about that.

Last edited:

Back