News   Jul 16, 2024
 83     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 835     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 964     1 

Churches converted into condos: what does it mean?

I've seen a few old stone churches turned into condos, the first one being in Montreal I saw something like 25 years ago.

I thought they were gorgeous. They couldn't have been easy conversions though, and probably were quite expensive. But there's something to be said about having an authentic antique church stained glass window as your bedroom's second window. That said, those windows aren't very eco-friendly, so even more added expense, and probably aren't so practical either.

I'm not sure I'd want to live in a converted Apple Store though. Who wants to live in a retail district with a front all glass wall? ;) Well, maybe I could be convinced, if I could get this Apple Store 37 foot TV thrown in with the purchase. :)

16362-13110-160328-Memphis-5-l.jpg

I've seen a few old stone churches turned into condos, the first one being in Montreal I saw something like 25 years ago.

I thought they were gorgeous. They couldn't have been easy conversions though, and probably were quite expensive. But there's something to be said about having an authentic antique church stained glass window as your bedroom's second window. That said, those windows aren't very eco-friendly, so even more added expense, and probably aren't so practical either.

I'm not sure I'd want to live in a converted Apple Store though. Who wants to live in a retail district with a front all glass wall? ;) Well, maybe I could be convinced, if I could get this Apple Store 37 foot TV thrown in with the purchase. :)

16362-13110-160328-Memphis-5-l.jpg
As long as the image of Jupiter did not burn the screen.

Back