News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.1K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 802     0 

Church-Wellesley Village

Gross, as in "gross" or "gross"?

Either way: gross.... especially when consider they are serving raw food.

Closing down forever or until someone else takes it over? I think The Barn & Fly are the only two dance floors left in the area and Fly may not last much past the winter.

be it their lease or the time it takes for the new building owners to get their zoning approved, fly is still ok for at least another year or two if not more...then they'll be relocating and asking the city to allow them to keep their old operating hours at the new location, which could be very interesting

Nooo not the Barn!! It's one of the places I always seemed to have a good time at. And I'm not even in town to go to College night this week! Any chance the rumour ain't true?

Hopefully someone will kindly tear down the Barn + some of those building in the church/wellesley intersection. Has anyone taken a look at the units on the second level on some of those buildings? Just horrendous...it's like they're ready to collapse...surprised some big club owners hadn't taken interest to this area. The Gay community could really use a more cleaner & nicer looking club or resturant venue then what's currently available...I don't plan on doing anything Gay related on Queen West anytime soon.

Appears that they are repairing/replacing(?) the verandas on the Pizza Pizza building at the corner of Church and Wellesley; hope it's a sign of more improvements to come?

Also, Church on Chruch has their signage up.

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5B 2G3

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 12 235085 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Aug 24, 2012

Project: Multiple-Use Building Conversion

Description: Proposal to convert existing hotel to a hostel for students containing 360 units.

Back to Search Results page

Back