News   Jul 31, 2024
 294     0 
News   Jul 31, 2024
 391     0 
News   Jul 31, 2024
 334     2 

Church Street Bars/Clubs/Restos

Nothing says AMAZING like a cheap chandelier and some naked light bulbs. And it's going to be "world class", just like...er...7 West? WTF?

Nothing says AMAZING like a cheap chandelier and some naked light bulbs. And it's going to be "world class", just like...er...7 West? WTF?

LOL

Good luck to them, but I wish they hadn't cemented in the first floor window facing Church street. It ruins the face of the building. And seriously, what's with the name?

Ya, it's been open for some time now, but I still have not been. If it were in the City Centre I'd go, but it's in a weird location. Still, it's a start, and about time, yes.

Great website. I wanted to find out where it was, so I clicked on the "map" link. Very helpful. It's somewhere in Ontario.

FAB reports The Barn is re-opening on Oct. 31st. I really hope it finds it's crowd again.

There will always be a need for the sleazy crowd in Toronto to go get wasted on whatever drug of their choice, and grind to cheesy "techno" beats, and Britney remixes ;)

I'm a casual bar guy at best, I hope it succeeds to bring a little more nightlife back into the area. My memories of The Barn were of it being casual, really friendly and that I always kept one eye on the nearest exit door!

There will always be a need for the sleazy crowd in Toronto to go get wasted on whatever drug of their choice, and grind to cheesy "techno" beats, and Britney remixes ;)

Isn't that what Fly and all of those places on Richmond are for? Oh, right, Richmond street if for le tout 905, not Torontonians.

Back